Cheaper ranks?

DaTurTelGod1

Ratings
7 2
I can’t afford $30 and many other players, but they really want to donate. Maybe make a rank called VIP, and make it VIP+? It could cost $8-$17 and make less benefits.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Well considering there are already ranks called VIP and VIP+, I don’t think that will happen.
What you could do is buy VIP monthly, it’s a lot cheaper than buying a rank for greater price, just to try it out. Or wait for the next sale to come around (Valentine’s day sale is coming up)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I believe the current cost of the monthly VIP subscription is $3.50 USD.

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
You could also save up some cubit and buy cubit from other people to have a cheaper ranks. You could even get it for free if you save for a while <3

1 cubit = 1$ usd
To see your cubit bal in game do /cubit bal
If you vote on /vote every site give 0.01 except when there's a double reward
The site number 5 doesn't
After you can get 0.25 after playing 1 h everyday for 7 days (you could afk for 1 h and it would count) and doing /Gary after and go into daily reward. But to use Gary you need to sync you Minecraft on manacube with your discord account with there discord server.

Last edited:

ctrless

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
I believe there is not a monthly subscription any longer. Here is a link to a 30 Day trial though for VIP, which is 6 USD.

https://store.manacube.com/category/688876

You can also wait for a sale, where the ranks will be much cheaper! And as Chicken said, you can use Cubits to buy these ranks as well. It's best to purchase them while they're on sale.