Rejected Checkpoint | Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
4 1
Edit: Inserted a new final part with variety jumps and buffed the course so it fits insane difficulty.

Username: Deeeeeep
Map name: Checkpoint

The appearance says it all.
This map is built by me.

Plot id: 32;47 or /plot v Deeeeeep 3
Difficulty: Insane

Why is it an insane? Ugh, you know.

Number of checkpoints: 6
Number of jumps: ~118

Interior of the map:

There is a minor story inside to depict your mind looking for a checkpoint:

Last edited:

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
Ok my review.The theme is original,which is great!:pThe build could be improved,however,as it is basically Pixelart :/.The parkour dosent have much variety at all,being filled with only 7 blocks.:eek: (Ice,Fence,Ladders,Water,Minecart,slabs,stairs)
Its a +0 from me.

Ratings
4 1
Ok my review.The theme is original,which is great!:pThe build could be improved,however,as it is basically Pixelart :/.The parkour dosent have much variety at all,being filled with only 7 blocks.:eek: (Ice,Fence,Ladders,Water,Minecart,slabs,stairs)
Its a +0 from me.
Well, I guess I will add some flowerpots and skulls at the repetitive parts

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Really original idea, I love it. Also very accurate to the actual checkpoint sign haha, the parkour could maybe have a little bit more variety in the jumps but it isn't a big deal and still an amazing map! +1 good luck :)

rmc22

MVP+
rmc22
rmc22
MVP+
Ratings
19 1
Fantastic build and original idea, the jumps in my opinion are nice because they're isn't too many different kinds, we have enough maps that have far too many random and weird jumps, so to me, this nice variety of jumps would a nice addition to the server. +1

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Mega Build?!?!? -1 because basicaly pixel art and jumps are too repetative

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Deeeeeep,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is pretty original at first look, but it's basically a giant Minecraft block, which is not original at all. The build is not really good, looks like a bit like a pixel art, like Noah said, and it's pretty plain, making your build not attractive. The parkour is average, it's just pretty repetitive sometimes.
However, the parkour is varied.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.