k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Unfortunately I would give this a -1. For one thing, there isn't enough description in your post about how to get to your plot, difficulty, jumps, etc. Your theme isn't very original, as there are already animal maps, and specifically, one with chickens. (Can't remember name offhand, it's a medium if I'm not mistaken.) As far as the actual parkour goes, it looks a bit plain. Nonetheless, I wish you the best of luck <3

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello ProfessorHomer,
I’m going to be giving you a -1 for the following reasons,

The theme of this map is unoriginal, there are no exact maps like this, however there are many maps that are mob/chicken themed.
The build itself is nice, however is a bit plain. I would suggest using multiple blocks of the same colour in your builds to add a bit more detail and depth, to overall make it look more appealing.
The parkour is good, could maybe have a bit more of variety in the jumps, but overall the jumps are good and well suited to the difficulty, and the map length is also good.
It might also be worth adding some coloured carpets in the path of the parkour to make it a bit clearer where you need to go, this isn’t a huge issue and it wasn’t too hard to navigate the map, but there were a few confusing parts, which adding carpets could make it easier to follow!

Good luck! :)

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi ProfessorHomer!
l'll be rejecting your map, for the following reasons:
To start off, the theme for your map is unoriginal as there are already maps related to this theme in particular (mobs) and also chicken maps.
Example: "Chicken" - Medium difficulty.

About the build, the chickens and the zombie look appealing, but when coming to the big fences it made it look a bit less detailed, I would try to edit them with stairs or slabs so you can make them more realistic fences.

About the parkour, it was boring and that was caused because of the lack of variation in blocks, you only used wool of different colors and only changed it once using packed ice. As I didn’t see any difficulty chosen, as for the jumps and the difficulty for them, I’d say it’s an EASY map.

Please next time follow the map submission format, it is easier for us when finding your plot and knowing things like difficulty, map name, etc.
Here is the link to the thread where you can find that information:
https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/

Thanks for submitting a map and I would love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.