Kubikit
MVP
Ratings
  • Username : Kubikit
  • Map name : Chocobo
  • The # of your Plot : /plot v Kubikit 2 on the far right
  • Difficulty : Hard
  • Number of jumps : 55
This is a Chocobo from the Final Fantasy series, a rather tiny/cute version of it.
The Parkour I built is quite different from a "regular" one. I made it so the jumps are balanced between hard and unusual.

Attachments

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Are you saying your other maps don't have unique parkour? you coined the arrow heads!

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
178 5
Hey Kubikit,
I really like the building and i think you made it very well!
For me it's very detailed and looks cute. :D
But on my opinion i think it's too advanced to be a hard parkour...
I only saw a part of the parkour itself, but what i saw was too difficult.
I would try to fix some jumps so they are easier.
Anyways i wish you good luck for your map and I hope it will get accepted,
Mika.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I agree with @xMika. The build is very nice and accurate, as well as the theme being original, but the parkour is both too difficult and too confusing (I read the signs ;)) for a hard. I assume anyone doing expert/insane maps has an IQ above 150 though so they probably will know what to do

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Kubikit,

I'm going to be putting your map in Reviewing. After testing your map, I feel there needs to be a few changes made, for it to be right to accept.
The parkour is much too difficult for a hard map. I would suggest nerfing quite a few parts of it, since the map is also too short to make an expert. If you can either extend it to an expert/insane, or nerf it more to a hard map that would be great.
I understand you made the map so it would have challenges, and would make you think to be able to move on to each section. The idea is great, however some of it was too confusing. I would recommend making a lot of these more simple, since the map is very confusing.
I'm happy to show you certain parts of it in game that I feel need changing, since it might be hard to just go off my response, I can also send you screenshots of parts I mean either using forums messages, or on discord (madi#5198) if that will make it easier.

If you are able to make these changes by October 30th, I will happily consider accepting this map! Once these changes have been made, you can message me in game, on discord on the forums, or reply to this thread.

Thanks!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Kubikit,

You've made good changes to this map, so I will be Accepting it!
The parkour has been nerfed, and it now fits the hard difficulty well. You've also made the direction of the map a lot more clear to follow, which is good.
The theme and build are original and well done.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.