Rejected Choices - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
-1. The build is plain, the parkour is repetitive, and the theme isn't really there; I get there's two paths, but this hasn't been executed very well, and there are many other maps that have incorporated multiple paths better.
I get it its my first map so thanks for the advice ill try harder on my next map.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello American_Jobs,

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting your map.
There isn't really a main theme, when building maps, try to think of a theme then have a main build where you implement the jumps into, rather than just having the parkour floating over the void, the document in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ lists all the maps and themes, so you can see if your idea is original.
The parkour is very repetitive. Try to avoid grouping jumps together too much. What I mean by this, is you would have a section of just ice blocks, then just single blocks, then just fences etc. Try to mix the jumps up more, and use a wider variety of blocks and items when building jumps to make the map more enjoyable to complete.
As there isn't really a main build, all of the jumps were floating, having floating jumps can make the map look messy, so try and avoid this in the future.
The length and difficulty suit an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.