Christmas Drop Party Info [Where and When]

What time works for you for this Christmas drop party?

• 7PM EST

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • 8PM EST

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 9PM EST

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ratings
Well, merry christmas folks! It's almost that time the moment you have all been waiting for! My Christmas drop party! I just want to take a moment to say I appreciate every one of you guys for being extremely helpful to me and friendly on mana for my time spent on here so as a give back to the community, here's what i'll be dropping:

-5 Infinite Sell Wands
-10 Christmas Keys
-10 Legendary Keys
-5 Perk Keys
-10 Ancient Keys
-100% Angel Dust (Not sure how many but however many I have they're going!)
-God Armor
-Fully Enchanted God Sword w/ White Scroll Protection
-Diamond Blocks
-Emerald Blocks
-Legendary Swords/Axe/Shovel/Pick
-Boss Eggs
-White Scrolls
-Black Scrolls

and a chance to win up to $10 million in game cash for 4 players!

Thought that was enough? Ha. I had to do this. ONE LUCKY PLAYER WILL BE COMPLETELY UPGRADED TO MVP+ ON THE HOUSE.

This is a can't miss drop party as I have grown very close to all of you most of you guys are great friends on the server and I owe it to you!

Well anyways, i'm sure you're all wondering when and where this will take place. Glad you asked.

The location of the drop party is a warp and to get there just type "/warp xmasdp". The time for the event has been pushed back to December 26th at 7pm.
I hope a majority of you can make it as I am super excited myself!

-R3d

UPDATE:

XMAS DP WILL COMMENCE ON THE 26th AT 7PM EST I AM SORRY FOR THE LAST MINUTE NOTICE I HOPE YOU WILL ALL BE ABLE TO MAKE IT!

Last edited:

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
R3d This is amazing. I’ve never seen a player do a dp this big. Thankyou for your contributions to the server <3

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Wait will this be either 7/8/9pm on the 24th or 25th?

SillyScatter

Sllly
Sllly
Ratings
16 1
I’m not American, so 7pm EST is far too late for me, especially on Christmas Eve. Could we have it earlier? Something like 3pm EST?

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I’m not American, so 7pm EST is far too late for me, especially on Christmas Eve. Could we have it earlier? Something like 3pm EST?
I agree, it's probably too late to change it but I feel that some time in the afternoon would be better :) I can just barely make 7pm eastern... it is Christmas Eve, after all.