Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83

Our annual Christmas Elf Hunt has returned. Santa has lost 28 of his elves around the Hub server, each elf you find will reward you with 25 Gems. If you find all 28 elves, you can spend your gems at Santas Reward Shop to buy an exclusive title and snowman pet!

Make sure to speak to Santa at spawn!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
The exploration that was in this elf hunt was fun. Being able to get on the 3D models that represent each server was a fun challenge, and finding Santa's den at the end of the maze was amazing! I'm glad I found all the elves. :D

Last edited:
I Already Found The Elves Got the XMAS2016 title and the snow golem pet. xDacon You need To Find Better Hiding paces (Obnoxious XD Face)

Ratings
6 4
I loved the elf hunt completed it pretty quickly. Kept me entertained and getting threw that parkour to find Dacon (Elf) was the hardest aha. But overall was really fun and i like the title we get in hub once we complete the challenge.:)

GetMareked

Donator
Ratings
18 2
i can actually understand that message and i know what dyslexia is want a definition

Dyslexia is a language-based learning disability. Dyslexia refers to a cluster of symptoms, that result in people having difficulties with specific language skills, particularly reading. Students with dyslexia often experience difficulties with both oral and written other language skills, such as writing, and pronouncing words and writing. Dyslexia affects individuals throughout their lives; however, its impact can change at different stages in a person’s life. It is referred to as a learning disability because dyslexia can make it very difficult for a student to succeed without phonics-based reading instruction that is unavailable in most public schools.. In its more severe forms, a student with dyslexia may qualify for special education with specially designed instruction, and as appropriate, accommodations.
also a little tip use the auto correct feature in most modern browsers