Christmas Giveaway! - *WINNERS CHOSEN!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynsalir

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
Ratings
509 22

Hey guys! So its the holiday season once again, and along with our annual store sale we're also hosting a giveaway that can net you some xmas swag from steam!

The rules for this competition are incredibly simple - you must submit a picture with a Christmas theme, however this picture MUST be created by yourself!

ANY Christmas themed image is allowed. It can be Minecraft (like a build), hand drawn, MS Paint, Photoshop whatever you like! The image can be whatever size as there are no restrictions. Just upload it to imgur and post in this thread.

There shall be 3 winners who will be chosen by myself and some of the MineVast staff! The winners shall receive one of the following Steam wallet codes (or an MV store coupon):
1st place: $50 Steam Code
2nd place: $25 Steam Code
3rd place: $10 Steam Code

The competition shall close on December 26th - Note that server rules still apply - No homophobic or racist content!

Please post all competition entries on this thread - If you have any questions feel free to message me in game or on the forums.

OhhSparkz

Donator
Ratings
Good luck to all entering! :)

craftian6

Dedicated Member
Ratings
16 4
Awww Steam Codes D= .... prizes are kinda worthless for me =P Maybe later

SizzelNizzel

Ratings
9 1
If two people build one build, would both of them get full price card, or would you split it? How does this work.

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
If two people build one build, would both of them get full price card, or would you split it? How does this work.
Actually, if we get one of the prizes, can me a sizzelnizzel split?

Status
Not open for further replies.