Christmas Giveaway! - *WINNERS CHOSEN!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we make it and put a sign on the building that says Made By Royal_Roy or a giant statue of him in the Christmas theme thing is that good enough?? Or do we have to send you the world or what do you need.

Also could you make a picture in a way of ANYTHING? Like we could use photoshop, paint, real life paper we draw on then take pic and email, or combine it together.
I thought I could do this where I make a real life pic and then picture it and use photoshop to add you players into picture in the background itself. If that's a good idea tell me and a LEGAL idea too.
Also could it be an animated picture too, I might make multiple and do it for fun IDK, using Mine-imator and such and such, tell me if my ideas are all or what amount are legal and what's ILLEGAL to do for this contest.
Also the pictures I make will go to Youtube just because I want others to join Minevast and because my paper version will eventually be TORN apart by something.
<From Royal Roy
<To: You are denying me from the Truthful Truth.
<CC: Minevast, Minevast Players, Minevast Staff
<Made on 12/16/14 15:10:39
<Sent from IPhone

Last edited by a moderator:
Ratings

Dynsalir

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
Ratings
509 21
Also could you make a picture in a way of ANYTHING? Like we could use photoshop, paint, real life paper we draw on then take pic and email, or combine it together.
I thought I could do this where I make a real life pic and then picture it and use photoshop to add you players into picture in the background itself. If that's a good idea tell me and a LEGAL idea too.
The rules for this competition are incredibly simple - you must submit a picture with a Christmas theme, however this picture MUST be created by yourself!

ANY Christmas themed image is allowed. It can be Minecraft (like a build), hand drawn, MS Paint, Photoshop whatever you like! The image can be whatever size as there are no restrictions. Just upload it to imgur and post in this thread.
We do allow any kind of image as long as it is made by you and is Christmas themed. So yes, you could make something with your hands, photograph it and then manipulate it in photoshop. However, it must be an image that is uploaded to imgur, not youtube.

If you're going to enter then I wish you the best of luck!

Happy Holidays,
Dyn

Willy

Ratings
18 1
Jake 84, I used that as a base template to build mine, is that okay? Because i build the face the same but some items are edited

EDIT**: Never mind , Im not allowed to edit it cauz its not mine so im removing it out of the contest but you will see me back.

Ratings
Jake 84, I used that as a base template to build mine, is that okay? Because i build the face the same but some items are edited
I don't know much, and I might be wrong, but the world is the same? Look at the steep mountain at the bottom corner.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83
I'm not sure if this is you planet minecraft account, but if it isn't, you're disobeying the contest rules (entering pictures that are not yours).
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/christmas-special-santa-claus/
If this your planet minecraft account, ignore this post.
Thank you for reporting this.

Ok look fast i dont keep track of time but i mean 10-12 hours as the least amount but i might have made a thinking mistake on that one.
Sorry FAST
You have been disqualified from the competition.
Reason: Plagiarism

SizzelNizzel

Ratings
9 1
@Dynsalir , As you know Fast and I made a Christmas-themed spawn. Say that we got both place, would we both get a $50 steam card? Or would we have to split it into each $25 steam card?

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
Hey Guys,
I've finally finished my entry and here it is:
http://i.imgur.com/zquSZZt.jpg

I wish the best of luck to everyone who is participating
I may scrape into one of the places but I should doubt that with all the entries I've seen especially Crazy's amazing profile picture.

Good Luck
Have Fun
-Arckrai :D
PS:
#SteamWinterSalePlsStay4UsOnBoxingDay

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Hey Guys,
I've finally finished my entry and here it is:
http://i.imgur.com/zquSZZt.jpg

I wish the best of luck to everyone who is participating
I may scrape into one of the places but I should doubt that with all the entries I've seen especially Crazy's amazing profile picture.

Good Luck
Have Fun
-Arckrai :D
PS:
#SteamWinterSalePlsStay4UsOnBoxingDay
I need to learn how to do this

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Last edited: