Claimed Land

So, i havent played in a while from school, and i came back and all of my part and base was taken over by a new party/guild, had taken it all. I was just wondering if someone could explain why/ how that happened im just a little confused (yes i saw the overclaiming rule, just still confused). Thanks ^^;

-Glowy

nauruh

PATRON+
nauruh
nauruh
Patron+
Ratings
32 3
Have you been away for more than 30 days? It's likely that your party auto-disbanded.

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Overclaiming is referring to when the land of a party exceeds the max power of the party. I don't believe it applies to your situation as all of your land was taken. Like @NoahHowa said, if you were offline for 30 days or more, then you were probably kicked from your party. On Survival there is an auto-kick that kicks a member from the party after 30 days of inactivity. Once the last inactive member is kicked, the party will disband - unclaiming all the land that the party has. In this case, it's up for free grabs and can taken without being against the rules.

If you were not offline for 30 days+, please send me a message and we can see what happened. ^_^ My Discord is Napkinz#0723 if that's easier for you. Sorry about your party land!