Claire ❤️

Claire ❤️

koolimbe
koolimbe
Ratings
16 5
Hey everyone! I'm Claire. I joined this community yesterday, and I'm totally in love. Parkour is my main server - I've played my fair share of parkour in the past, but I've never seen a server with so many fantastic courses and features. I also love that you can build your own courses.

I look forward to trying out Olympus and other gamemodes as well! Love you all, and I hope to see you in-game.

❤️

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hey everyone! I'm Claire. I joined this community yesterday, and I'm totally in love. Parkour is my main server - I've played my fair share of parkour in the past, but I've never seen a server with so many fantastic courses and features. I also love that you can build your own courses.

I look forward to trying out Olympus and other gamemodes as well! Love you all, and I hope to see you in-game.

❤️
Hey Claire! Come over and check out Aztec Skyblcok somtime! Can't wait to see you around sometime <3

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Welcome to the server!! Always nice to see a new player. Glad to hear you like it so far. Paying Olympus a visit is definitly a good idea! I'll hopefully see you amongst the ranks soon!!

Claire ❤️

koolimbe
koolimbe
Ratings
16 5
Thanks for all the friendliness everyone!! <3

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Welcome dear!

Have fun on parkour and hope to see you on Olympus!!

#Olycube

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hi!!!!!!!!

Welcome to manacube!!! Parkour is a WILD community as Kat said, but we’re one happy family. I’m mod on parkour so I hope to see you on :) Again, welcome to manacube!

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Welcome!! Don’t listen to all these weirdos, “OlYcUbE” “AzTeC” “sUrVivAl” “iSlAnDs” nah, fuhgeddaboudit. You chose the best server to main! Like Kat and Ashley mentioned above, Parkour is crazy, but there’s never a dull moment, and we truly are a big, dysfunctional Parkour family! :)

Last edited:

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49

❤️
welcome to the server known as ManaCube