Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
I have noticed that quite a few players get a bit confused about receiving their vote rewards on the server. Many, including myself, often get the first impression that you get the items globally rather than specifically the server that you are on. My suggestion is to add a message in /vote stating that you need to be on the specific server that you wish to receive the items on. (Referring to this - click here) I also checked the link through the forums (click here) which doesn't state it anywhere either. Adding it in both places may clear up some confusion for the players.

VAL

Survival Mod
Valgari
Valgari
Mod
Ratings
210 13
When i first joined i was somewhat confused with the singularity of the voting system.. It took me a while to get any information from any staff member as to what to expect.. Therefore seeking the information myself to which was not on forums or in game..

Ratings
You do have a good point there; however, on the websites it does say what each /vote give you, as well as when you are in the game it says "You have been rewarded with ...." Which is also a benefit, and if you're new to the voting servers with crates it can be confusing, but there will generally be staff who are there to be able to help you with the warps :)

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
however, on the websites it does say what each /vote give you
May you clarify where this is at as I think I am misunderstanding.
"You have been rewarded with ...."
This is after you've already voted in which case if you voted while on Survival but wanted stuff on Prison you now have to wait to vote again.
if you're new to the voting servers with crates it can be confusing, but there will generally be staff who are there to be able to help you with the warps :)
Of course, however I wasn't particularly mentioning crates in this post. :p

Ratings
Oh I realized that it varies depending if you go right to /vote1, /vote2, /vote3, /vote4, /vote5 or if you go to the voting from the manacube website :) I apologize for my previous reply!

Av8oR

Ratings
5 1
Since I'm new here and to voting in general, the ad was confusing to me as well. In SkyBlock it says to vote and you will get cubits, vote key, and 1+ hour of /fly. Combining the cubits and key, which you get for each vote, the 1+ hour is misleading. When I first voted and used up my fly time I was pretty sad to learn that you actually only get 12 minutes of /tf (also something I didn't know how to access) per vote. Just some food for thought.

~Jesus

MVP+
_3G_
_3G_
MVP+
Ratings
96 11
Since I'm new here and to voting in general, the ad was confusing to me as well. In SkyBlock it says to vote and you will get cubits, vote key, and 1+ hour of /fly. Combining the cubits and key, which you get for each vote, the 1+ hour is misleading. When I first voted and used up my fly time I was pretty sad to learn that you actually only get 12 minutes of /tf (also something I didn't know how to access) per vote. Just some food for thought.
You need to vote on all sites. 12 x 5 = 60mins of fly time.

Av8oR

Ratings
5 1
You need to vote on all sites. 12 x 5 = 60mins of fly time.
I understand that, I'm just stating that a little clarification would do wonders to the new people who read "Vote" and get 1+ hour and then they go "Vote" 5 times and only get an hour.

Ratings
I understand that, I'm just stating that a little clarification would do wonders to the new people who read "Vote" and get 1+ hour and then they go "Vote" 5 times and only get an hour.
Good point, maybe they could add something saying “vote and get up to 1 hour of fly”?