Command list for New players and Donors!

What Would You Choose? Just curious :D

• Option 1

• Option 2

• Option 3

Results are only viewable after voting.

Spxrklezz

MVP+
Spxrklezz
Spxrklezz
MVP+
Ratings
47 3
After a couple of weeks of playing in Olympus, I notice I minor problem. It is the fact that we do not have knowledge of all the commands that are available to us, the only way are able to know the commands is either through other players or searching it online. I hope there are more ways we can explore all the commands we are able to use so that we are able to make full use of all the commands that are given to us.

Some of my suggests:

1) Enable /help - This is the easiest solution to my problem in my opinion. One can simply do /help and able to see all the commands available in the server however it might not be ideal.

2) A written book filled with commands that we can look through- developers can write up a book in the game with all the commands in the game or associate it with different plugins /help. For example, a book filled with plot commands is spawned into the user's inventory after doing /plot help.

3) Create a Gui system similar to the shop with all the commands available for the current users- Although this method would be time-consuming and tedious to complete, it would look the best and more user-friendly when implemented. Each player will get similar command Gui when they start and it will expand as one buys a donor rank or perks keys. This way new players, experienced players and donors have full knowledge of what commands they are currently able to use.

These are just some of my thoughts and opinions in hope to improve Olympus functionality and player experience. Feel free to join the poll and let's see what people think :D
Share Your thoughts and ideas too by replying !!
Thanks for taking your time to read through <3

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Players can use their keystone (or /keystone) to view the "Wiki / Information" book, however I believe it's bugged at the moment, or it's just bugged for me. Similar to this, donators can see their perks on the store, and also through /keystone, by clicking on the emerald named "Store" this allows donors to view the store in game and see their perks without having to leave the server.

In terms of plots, "/plot help" brings up a list of commands for players to use and also tells them what the command does. There's also a tutorial at spawn, and if players need help with commands or permissions, they normally ask in chat. I do believe that /help should be enabled, have an updated/more informative tutorial or possibly have the "Wiki / Information" book fixed in the keystone menu.

Nice ideas! :)

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
1) Enable /help - This is the easiest solution to my problem in my opinion. One can simply do /help and able to see all the commands available in the server however it might not be ideal.
There are many commands that players are not supposed to know. But they could make a list of commands that players can know using another plugin I beieve.

2) A written book filled with commands that we can look through- developers can write up a book in the game with all the commands in the game or associate it with different plugins /help. For example, a book filled with plot commands is spawned into the user's inventory after doing /plot help.
That would be extremely time consuming and with all the different commands avaliable, the book would probably have 50 pages long, players would have to scroll through all the pages just to find that 1 command.

3) Create a Gui system similar to the shop with all the commands available for the current users- Although this method would be time-consuming and tedious to complete, it would look the best and more user-friendly when implemented. Each player will get similar command Gui when they start and it will expand as one buys a donor rank or perks keys. This way new players, experienced players and donors have full knowledge of what commands they are currently able to use.
This is probably the best out of all the 3 but like you said, it would be extremely time consuming and like the previous one, players would have to scroll through/hover over tons of blocks/items just to find that one command that they wish to use.

Players can use their keystone (or /keystone) to view the "Wiki / Information" book, however I believe it's bugged at the moment, or it's just bugged for me. Similar to this, donators can see their perks on the store, and also through /keystone, by clicking on the emerald named "Store" this allows donors to view the store in game and see their perks without having to leave the server.
Yes wiki is currently bugged and I doubt they will fix it though I’ve reported it. Yes the store has most of the commands for donors but some are outdated/missing.

Overall I feel that having a page on the forums with all the different commands for all the different servers would be the best since players can find the commands easily with the word search key (Ctrl + F ), yes it would be very time consuming to make it but in the long run, it will benefit the server. Thanks for sharing your views though!

Lazarus

VIP+
Rubempre
Rubempre
VIP+
Ratings
43 2
This is probably the best out of all the 3 but like you said, it would be extremely time consuming and like the previous one, players would have to scroll through/hover over tons of blocks/items just to find that one command that they wish to use.
The GUI system globalizes commands, it doesn't have a single item for every command. And who cares if it's time consuming? This sort of thing has been done time and time again by the staff team and if they want to improve the server of course they are going to need time to do it.

Overall I feel that having a page on the forums with all the different commands for all the different servers would be the best since players can find the commands easily with the word search key (Ctrl + F ), yes it would be very time consuming to make it but in the long run, it will benefit the server. Thanks for sharing your views though!
Oh my, you don't know what to say apart from "time consuming", do you? You just said the previous ones would be time consuming and that's a bad thing, yet now you contradict such saying it's a good thing because of the result? Then would that not be the same case with the previous suggestions? I do agree with the idea though.