COMMUNITY BUILDS

Ratings
8 1
Dear Community of ManaCube >.<

So, I was just thinking about some suggestions to make whilst doing my terra, so boring ahah, but I was thinking, why not do some builds all together as a community. I was thinking, 'Surely it will bring the community together, but also encourage new builders to stand out' but as well as this it will give players a chance to go out of there comfort zone.
I know I've cut this short but I just thought of this idea.
Disclaimer: I have literally just thought of this, it isn't something I have looked into and have got dates planned etc etc

- Tavl

Sanehen

MVP
Ratings
66 2
Dear Community of ManaCube >.<

So, I was just thinking about some suggestions to make whilst doing my terra, so boring ahah, but I was thinking, why not do some builds all together as a community. I was thinking, 'Surely it will bring the community together, but also encourage new builders to stand out' but as well as this it will give players a chance to go out of there comfort zone.
I know I've cut this short but I just thought of this idea.
Disclaimer: I have literally just thought of this, it isn't something I have looked into and have got dates planned etc etc

- Tavl
Uh.. We have Creative and Build Comps for the community. So ??

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
Sounds interesting though it will take a long time to organize a date and time that's comfortable for most of the people on the server, this can help the creative community especially the newer players get to know each other.

Ratings
One of my concerns would be people getting rid of what others add on. So maybe it could be the kind of thing, were only the person who added it can get rid of it?

geekbird

Ratings
10 3
It's a great idea for sure, however there would be a lot of arguments on people breaking and adding stuff as they please which also means that staff would have to supervise. It's a possible idea but it would be hard to get all the staff on at once.

Klime

VIP
Ratings
108 1
It could be a one day or week thing for people that have grades, and there would be team leaders that would have the ability to edit or remove unnecessary builds or terrain.