Community Fishing Pond - /Warp Fishing

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
In Olympus, there are achievements you must complete in order to get all 13 rebirths, one of these rebirths involves catching 150 fish, and similarly there is an achievement which involves fishing. Players can of course place water at their own plots, and go fishing there to complete the challenges, but I've decided to make a community warp, that everyone can use.

/Warp Fishing is a warp where everyone can go fishing, without having to waste their own plot space. If player shops are added, I will be able to update the warp and add a place for players to buy fishing rods with their mana (For example, 10 mana per fishing rod), and when they are done fishing, they can sell the fishing rod back to me, for the same amount of mana they bought them for, so they get their mana back, and they get to complete their rebirth/achievement. This obviously won't speed up the process, so the only real benefit of this is getting the use of a free fishing rod. I would also consider creating a place where players can sell their fish for mana, considering there's no real use for fish on the server, as you can't sell them in /shop. This would benefit the players, as they'd get mana from their catches, AND it would encourage me to keep mining to ensure I have enough mana to be able to pay the players, and to help me reach my goal of increasing my mining level.

I'm not the best builder, so the warp is quite basic, but here's a screenshot of the pier, and where the players can fish. (It's on the small side, as I'm expecting not a lot of people will use it to begin with, as there's no real use for fishing aside from the achievements/rebirth) If needs be, I can increase the size of the pond, or possibly make another plot.
Screenshot 2018-12-29 at 01.14.53.png