Closed Confinement / Hard (Rejected by myself)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
4 1
* This map no longer exist on my plot. Please close this thread *

Username: Deeeeeep
Map name: Confinement

This map takes the theme of confinement (even though the parkour operates in void), so the course takes a rather simple building style.

Plot id: -46;-41 or /plot v Deeeeeep
Difficulty: Hard
Number of checkpoints: 3
Number of jumps: Around 90, but the map itself isn't that lengthy (the jumps that are not significant are made easy)

Photos:

Overview:

Part 1:

Part 2:

(Revamped in the newer design)
Part 3:
(exterior)

Most jumps are hidden in the interior
Part 4:

With some hard neo jumps

(I had some slight decorative changes after taking the screenshots, so the actual map looks slightly different)

Last edited:

~Jesus

MVP+
_3G_
_3G_
MVP+
Ratings
96 11
I love the idea and the execution on this map. The block choice I think could be changed up slightly, but other than that it looks like something I would love to have a go at! Also, a theme would be nice or maybe making it look like something recognizable. (e.g. compact it into a building that looks like a prison etc.)

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi there,
First of all, I really like the theme of this map, it is original as I cannot recall seeing a map with the same/similar theme, but I feel as through you have not executed it in the best way possible. Moreover, the map overall looks a little messy, but I understand that is due to the theming of the map. Furthermore, from the photos you have provided, I cannot see a huge variety of jumps, but the parkour does look fun to do, although I have not tested it. 0

Good luck,
Allie

Ratings
4 1
Hi there,
First of all, I really like the theme of this map, it is original as I cannot recall seeing a map with the same/similar theme, but I feel as through you have not executed it in the best way possible. Moreover, the map overall looks a little messy, but I understand that is due to the theming of the map. Furthermore, from the photos you have provided, I cannot see a huge variety of jumps, but the parkour does look fun to do, although I have not tested it. 0

Good luck,
Allie
Some of your points are true. However, for the variety of jumps, I believe that I have included a lot of different jumps that can fit in the theme well. The problem should be that most jumps are hidden behind the iron bars, so you may have to go inside and take a look.

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Some of your points are true. However, for the variety of jumps, I believe that I have included a lot of different jumps that can fit in the theme well. The problem should be that most jumps are hidden behind the iron bars, so you may have to go inside and take a look.
Ah right ok, I will definitely have to check out the map next time before I make a judgement.

Ratings
4 1
Hello guys,

This is my first map created on this server. I have received quite some feedback (especially negative ones). I admit that the build isn't attractive since the theme was only added after I finished building the parkour. I have also realised that there are too many ladder and iron bars jumps on my parkour, which may be bad for some people.

I've decided to completely redesign this map while keeping some of its original features. Can an admin help me close this thread?

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Deep ill ask a staff to @Speediare bruh fix this

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Closing because the thread exist twice, and asked to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.