Accepted Connect 4 -<->- Insane (Resubmission)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
Hey mn6,
I'll be giving you a -1 for these reasons:
The theme: I find the theme quite original so a +1 for that.
The build: The build just looks plain in my opinion, it's basically a yellow wall with holes. -1
The Parkour: While the parkour does contain some interesting jumps it has way to many headhitters that make the parkour annoying and unfun to do. -0.5

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi mn6, Aedan and Joey,
I'm gonna put your map in reviewing for the following reason :
The build really need some improvement, I think the colors used, and the build itself is not really attractive, I will love if you add more details on it, I also really think the yellow wool is a bit flashy, so I will suggest you to use clay and wool for your build (also for the red and black tokens)
There is also an other little problem with the parkour, I think it's a bit confusing sometimes, so if you can make your map a bit more clear, I will love that !

After like I said in the other submission, I really like the theme, and the parkour is varied, and you nerfed the map well.

When you think everything is good, tell me ingame, or on Discord please. (I will check the map in 1 week if you didn't tell me, and will think if it's good to accept or reject.

Last edited:

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi again,
I'm gonna (finally !) accept the map !
You don't really change a lot the build, it's still pretty plain, but I need to be honest, I still like it a bit. You also tried to patch some confusing part, but I've still changed some part because it was still confusing.
After all and like I said before, the parkour is varied and the theme is original.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.