Continuation on VIP Mine Thread:

Ratings
Here is a list of some of the things that could be useful for the overpopulation of VIP Mine.

- Every donator mine has 3 mines (Like slave mine and God Mine)
- Reset time should be 15-20 minutes instead of 40 or whatever it is.
- Ranks should be restricted to specifically the mine designated for their rank.
- Donator mines should increase in value:

VIP Mine:
40% Gold
30% Emerald
30% Diamond

VIP+ Mine:
25% Gold
30% Emerald
40% Diamond

MVP Mine:
40% Emerald
60% Diamond

MVP+ Mine:
65% Emerald
35% Diamond

- Explosion/Blast should be disabled in these mines as well to implement fairness.

~ Winchestert

XpertAmar

ELITE
Mur9a
Mur9a
ELITE
Ratings
24 4
MVP+ should be full emerald so my nuker would work for once (kidding)

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
I agree and disagree with some. I believe to help keep the server anti p2p (pay to play) the amount of mines and the size of the mines should be limited. Maye enlarge the mine slightly....but I think other than that it is fine.

But I totally agree that blast should be banned from vip mine.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,309 78
I don't think the reset time should be that short, possibly 30mins at least. As for the separate donor mines, it would work, but as Kayla said, it'd make the server pay to win, essentially. But I do like the idea of having 3, or possibly just 2 versions of the VIP mine, as it tends to empty out quite quickly, especially with the majority of donators online.

As far as I know, explosion is disabled in the VIP mine, and dragon fruits are not allowed, it's been suggested for the same to be done with blast. Nice ideas, though ^^

Iliux

MVP
Eliux
Eliux
MVP
Ratings
The reset time should not be short or else it would be too OP. Also the VIP+ mine would only have 95% in it :). The MVP+ mine is too overpowered having 60% emerald. You also brought up a good point where blast it disabled. I believe it should be disabled in the VIP mine currently. It causes the mine to clear out in 2 minutes... If this was implemented the player could only visit the mine with the highest rank they have. (So the MVP+ couldn’t visit the MVP, VIP+ and the VIP mine as well. That would be way to overpowered.) I think this is a good idea but it would be better if this idea was a little less OP.

Ratings
What I think should be done is just have 4 exact copies of the VIP mine but only accessible to all 4 would be only for MVP+. For example VIP+ Can visit both VIP+ Mine and VIP mine. This should make the system fair.

Also i was thinking about having a very small private mine for people in MVP+, nothing to massive with long reset timer. Only downside is it might not be do-able (god tier not VIP)

Last edited: