Court?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by okxyalex, May 16, 2018 at 3:37 PM.

1. okxyalex

okxyalex Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 2
    I think we should make a court to sort out arguments/problems and end them quickly with or without staff support. The court will be placed in the UK faction (as there is already one there) and parties can ally with it to get access to the court. The court will hold all the agreements and how to respond to specific arguments.

SURVIVAL
    /warp gov

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Dave

MVP

Ratings:
    +48 / 3
    Sounds like a place for people to argue in chat. We don't need that nonsense.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. _Bunstop_

_Bunstop_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 4
    I think this would just create more arguments, staff do their jobs very well. If this is for resolving arguments without staff, try the Discord help-requests section.

4. PancakezRule5

VIP+

Ratings:
    +120 / 6
    There was already a argument there, and gotten you in trouble, making that revolution when you got muted.

5. okxyalex

okxyalex Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 2
    How has that got to do with it smh?
    --- Double Post Merged, May 17, 2018 at 1:00 PM ---
    It may do, but it could help you never know lol.

sounds like a place to resolve em' (;

6. PancakezRule5

VIP+

Ratings:
    +120 / 6
    Yes it does, if its a common place, we don't want more fights.

7. _Bunstop_

_Bunstop_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 4
    Adding a place specifically for arguments will not help whatsoever. Manacube's way of dealing with arguments is perfectly fine, there is no reason to change that.

8. Napkinz

Napkinz Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I have to agree with the above comments that disagree. Although I can appreciate the thought and concern put into this suggestion, I feel as if it would move the argument to another area of the server. If players could solve it in /warp gov, they should be able to solve it privately / without /warp gov and even without a staff member. However, that is not often the case and sometimes there needs to be a mediator to get involved - which is best coming from a staff member. Realistically, I don't think this would help but I don't think it'd hurt either.

HOWEVER, if granted permission by staff members you could try it out for yourself. I know that there is a rule about letting staff members do their job when it comes to things such as this. But perhaps you could ask permission for a staff member to overlook it and see if you can try it without having them go into the effort of implementing. If it were to not work, then said staff member could get involved and take whatever actions necessary (ban / warn).

9. PancakezRule5

VIP+

Ratings:
    +120 / 6
    Another thing that would have this not as the best idea, is that you can not have a chat for just like 1 chunk away, and if many people are in the argument, then you can't just use /msg. Then chat would have more arguments in it.