Court?

Ratings
1 4
I think we should make a court to sort out arguments/problems and end them quickly with or without staff support. The court will be placed in the UK faction (as there is already one there) and parties can ally with it to get access to the court. The court will hold all the agreements and how to respond to specific arguments.

SURVIVAL
/warp gov

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I think this would just create more arguments, staff do their jobs very well. If this is for resolving arguments without staff, try the Discord help-requests section.

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
There was already a argument there, and gotten you in trouble, making that revolution when you got muted.

Ratings
1 4
There was already a argument there, and gotten you in trouble, making that revolution when you got muted.
How has that got to do with it smh?
[DOUBLEPOST=1526576402][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think this would just create more arguments, staff do their jobs very well. If this is for resolving arguments without staff, try the Discord help-requests section.
It may do, but it could help you never know lol.

Sounds like a place for people to argue in chat. We don't need that nonsense.
sounds like a place to resolve em' (;

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
It may do, but it could help you never know lol.
Adding a place specifically for arguments will not help whatsoever. Manacube's way of dealing with arguments is perfectly fine, there is no reason to change that.

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
I have to agree with the above comments that disagree. Although I can appreciate the thought and concern put into this suggestion, I feel as if it would move the argument to another area of the server. If players could solve it in /warp gov, they should be able to solve it privately / without /warp gov and even without a staff member. However, that is not often the case and sometimes there needs to be a mediator to get involved - which is best coming from a staff member. Realistically, I don't think this would help but I don't think it'd hurt either.

HOWEVER, if granted permission by staff members you could try it out for yourself. I know that there is a rule about letting staff members do their job when it comes to things such as this. But perhaps you could ask permission for a staff member to overlook it and see if you can try it without having them go into the effort of implementing. If it were to not work, then said staff member could get involved and take whatever actions necessary (ban / warn).

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
Another thing that would have this not as the best idea, is that you can not have a chat for just like 1 chunk away, and if many people are in the argument, then you can't just use /msg. Then chat would have more arguments in it.

I think we should make a court to sort out arguments/problems and end them quickly with or without staff support. The court will be placed in the UK faction (as there is already one there) and parties can ally with it to get access to the court. The court will hold all the agreements and how to respond to specific arguments.

SURVIVAL
/warp gov
If you feel that there are quite many arguments happening on the survival server, and the staff aren't online, then just apply for staff.
Yes there is a time-zone issue in which most staff are NA which puts the server staff-less at some certain hours of the day, that's the way it is and will always be until the server gets EU staff.
I have complained about this issue before and it appears no one from EU has been accepted to moderate Survival.
(I am specifically only mentioning survival due to the fact that its the only server I play on)
To conclude, I believe the idea is quite creative and interesting, although saying this with no offence; I regard the survival player-base quite childish and not able to solve their own problems. That would certainly cause a wildfire.