Credits Guide

Was This Helpful?

• Total voters
Ratings
Please Note I Found this for Islands, I don't know about the other servers credit shops.

Personally, I get really bored, so I though why not figure out some numbers?! Now I watch the ads from the link, when you type /ad

Here's a quick guide on how much each credit is worth for each item, and how many days it would take you if you watched the 200 ad limit every day.

So as some of you know when you watch an ad, you get 1 credit, which you can spend those credits in /creditshop. So comparing /creditshop to the mana cube store, I found out that ...

Donor Ranks

-For VIP Store: 50$ Credit Shop: 1500 credits

So 1$ = 30 credits and it would take you 8 days to get VIP

-For VIP+ Store: 100$ Credit Shop: 3000 credits

So 1$ = 30 credits and it would take you 15 days to obtain VIP+

-For MVP Store: 150$ Credit Shop: 4500 credits

So 1$ = 30 credits and it would take 23 days to purchase MVP

Now, not every U.S. dollar equals 30 credits, I thought it was going to be that way at first, but then I discovered when you get into the keys, it's worth more. If each was 1$/30 credits I will also show you the price.

Keys

-For 1 Love Key Store: 3$ Credit Shop: 350 credits

So 1$ = 116.6 repeating credits would take you 2 days to obtain.

IF it was based of the 1$/30 Credits it would be $11.6 repeating in the Store

-For 1Ancient Key Store: 2$ Credit Shop: 250 credits

So 1$ = 125 credits would take you 2 days to obtain.

IF it was based of the 1$/30 Credits it would be $8.3 repeating in the Store

-For 1 Perk Key Store: 6$ Credit Shop: 600 credits

So 1$ = 100 credits would take you 3 days to obtain.

IF it was based of the 1$/30 Credits it would be $20 in the Store

Interesting, Right?! Now Time for the…

Black Market

-For 1 Iron Golem Spawner Store: 5.99$ Credit Shop: 300 credits

So 1$ is about 50 credits would take you 2 days to obtain.

IF it was based of the 1$/30 Credits it would be $10 in the Store

-For 1 Bag of Gems (250): 2$ Credit Shop: 200 credits

So 1$ = 100 credits would take you 1 days to obtain.

IF it was based of the 1$/30 Credits it would be $6.6 repeating in the Store

Now I did not find the titles for Islands in the store, so I did not do those. The titles can be purchased in the credit shop. This is just what I found out, so I have a day guide of how many days it will take me to purchase a certain item from the credit shop. Hopefully you found it helpful, as it helps me.

*Oh side note, this is all in USD, I don't know other currency’s so, I can't help you out with that, Also at full price, I did not calculate the sales, I wouldn't mind doing so if someone asked!*

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
This is a nice little guide! If you are curious about the other servers' credit shops, Survival has the same exact items with the same price as Islands (with the exception of the bag of gems, since Survival doesn't have the gem function). If my memory serves me right, Skyblock also has the same exact items with the same price as Islands. However, with Creative, I'm not too sure on.

P.S. In the Islands credit shop, on the bottom of the menu that first pops up, is there a chest called the Reward Chest on the bottom? On Survival, it costs 2 credits, so $1 would be 1 credit and it would take like two minutes to get.

Ratings
Well I mean It doesn't have a price in the store right? I was using Credits/store price so I'm not to sure.
This is a nice little guide! If you are curious about the other servers' credit shops, Survival has the same exact items with the same price as Islands (with the exception of the bag of gems, since Survival doesn't have the gem function). If my memory serves me right, Skyblock also has the same exact items with the same price as Islands. However, with Creative, I'm not too sure on.

P.S. In the Islands credit shop, on the bottom of the menu that first pops up, is there a chest called the Reward Chest on the bottom? On Survival, it costs 2 credits, so $1 would be 1 credit and it would take like two minutes to get.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Well I mean It doesn't have a price in the store right? I was using Credits/store price so I'm not to sure.
Oh yeah, it doesn't have a price in the store. My bad. :p

TheCrimReaper_

PATRON
TheCrimReaper_
TheCrimReaper_
ELITE
Ratings
Thank you very much for taking the time to do this guide!! It is very helpful and informative. Thank you! :D

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
This is super helpful and with all the information in one place it's easier for players to quickly find out what they need to know and use it. Thanks!