JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
And somewhat ironically I just found out the only “agree” on the post right now isn’t even a factions player.... :)

Ratings
4 16
I dOnT LiKE thE rUlES sO i WoNT fOLlOw thEm

If you ACTUALLY knew anything about factions, you would know all half decent servers have a chunk buffer limit - it’s literally listed in the rules you can’t have more than 20 chunks. And clearly you’re completely ignorant to what a chunk buffer is - it’s the number of chunks you’re allowed to have defense in. Please learn about factions before preaching to others to, and maybe follow the rules as well.
I'm well aware there are buffer rules. My statement still stands that there's no modern cannon that has an issue with any of those rules. You have no sense or useful point in your reply lmao.

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
I'm well aware there are buffer rules. My statement still stands that there's no modern cannon that has an issue with any of those rules. You have no sense or useful point in your reply lmao.
So you’re aware there are buffer rules, and knowingly broke them? Lmao. And the REASON there are buffer rules is so you don’t have 100 chunks of walls making it extremely hard to raid.

Ratings
4 16
So you’re aware there are buffer rules, and knowingly broke them? Lmao. And the REASON there are buffer rules is so you don’t have 100 chunks of walls making it extremely hard to raid.
Bro hello? Can you read? It’s called having a moderator in your faction that did the claims. I didn’t do them ya fuckin pleb

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
Bro hello? Can you read? It’s called having a moderator in your faction that did the claims. I didn’t do them ya fuckin pleb
LOL and you didn't check to make sure he did them right? Did you just let him do all the basework himself? Cause clearly you either didn't do anything or are just completely oblivious. Plus, I think the fact that your argument for not having a buffer limit being that cannons can shoot further either establishes that A) you still don't fully understand what a buffer limit is or B) you left your brain cells somewhere else, although at this point, I think we've already established option B.

Ratings
4 16
LOL and you didn't check to make sure he did them right? Did you just let him do all the basework himself? Cause clearly you either didn't do anything or are just completely oblivious. Plus, I think the fact that your argument for not having a buffer limit being that cannons can shoot further either establishes that A) you still don't fully understand what a buffer limit is or B) you left your brain cells somewhere else, although at this point, I think we've already established option B.
You’re typing words that make no sense. Pack your bag for Monday’s 7th grade class. The tart cart doesn’t like when you’re late.

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
You’re typing words that make no sense. Pack your bag for Monday’s 7th grade class. The tart cart doesn’t like when you’re late.
I don't think the personally attacks are necessary, especially when 14 people voted against your suggestion (cause no one liked it), and especially when everyone has managed to do so while remaining civil.. You also voted for your own suggestion sooooooo lmao

Ratings
4 16
I don't think the personally attacks are necessary, especially when 14 people voted against your suggestion (cause no one liked it), and especially when everyone has managed to do so while remaining civil.. You also voted for your own suggestion sooooooo lmao
what color are your crocs?

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9
Makes sense to me. Looks like you need to pack your bags and take your ass back to kindergarten to learn how to read.

Ratings
4 16
Makes sense to me. Looks like you need to pack your bags and take your ass back to kindergarten to learn how to read.
Learning how to read and understanding something are two different concepts. Honestly the brain cells I’ve lost responding to middle schoolers has been outstanding although way too entertaining.

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9
Learning how to read and understanding something are two different concepts. Honestly the brain cells I’ve lost responding to middle schoolers has been outstanding although way too entertaining.
Hmm why are you here then?

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9
"quality over quantity".. ok so you're saying that the 2 people who voted agree with no experience on factions(one of them is yourself lmao) is better than the 14 people who actually plays faction that disagrees?

Last edited by a moderator:

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9
If your answer is still yes, we can respectfully disagree.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jushua

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
This Fly problem has been resolved boys!

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9