Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
Hi

I'm Madison/Madi, also known as ctrless in game.
Currently, I'm 16 living in the United States.
I am most active on Survival (the best server on Mana (; ) but I tend to hop around on Olympus and other servers sometimes!
As I'm trying to be more active on the forums, I thought it would be nice to introduce myself and say hi!
If you ever see me in game feel free to say hey or you can even message me on discord.
(I'm kinda lonely, and I don't bite, I promise)
Thanks for reading this if you get the chance to.
- Madison

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Howdy Madi!

You’re very friendly from what I’ve seen in the discord and in-game. I’m so glad you’re starting to branch out from Survival!

It’s great to see people being active on the forums, so I look forward to reading your future posts! <3

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hey Ctrless!! aka Madi <3

Welcome to the Manacube forums! Even though I personally think that Olympus is the best serverrrrrrr but I'm sure you know that since you hop on from time to time. As Hallow said It's great to see you getting more active on the forums and discord building ties with the community! Don't be scared to ever message me on any platform and start a conversation!! I'm personally in voice calls a lot in the Olmypus channel on the community discord, stop by some time <3

Calari

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Calari
Calari
MVP+
Ratings
150 7
Hey Ctrless^^
I just complimented you on your pic (on your profile),
to then rather randomly discover, you're written a nice little intro.^^
If I'm not totally mistaken, I saw you on /skyblock the other day? Might be wrong tho.^^
Hope you enjoy Manacube for many days to come!
Calari

ctrless

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
Hey Ctrless^^
I just complimented you on your pic (on your profile),
to then rather randomly discover, you're written a nice little intro.^^
If I'm not totally mistaken, I saw you on /skyblock the other day? Might be wrong tho.^^
Hope you enjoy Manacube for many days to come!
Calari
I go on Skyblock very rarely, but you might have seen me a couple weeks ago. I tend to hop around and talk to people; but thank you! Come play on Survival sometime!