Cubit Shop

EricBanks

PATRON
Dawlas
Dawlas
Patron
Ratings
This is entirely my idea, and Zed approves of this message.

I believe that adding cubits for sale in the ManaCube Store would be not only efficient, but will be a great addition to the door of opportunities that players can develop and thrive to find. It will also add a versatile option for players to spend throughout different servers within ManaCube.

The reason why this is proposed, is because it does not seem to have any downfalls. It wouldn't hurt the server, but will be helpful in adding options to cubit spending.

If there are any questions, fear not. You can reply down below or catch me ingame (EricBanks).

I like colors by the way.

:mc_198-0:

Rubith

MVP+
Rubith
Rubith
MVP+
Ratings
i agree with this! its a great idea, not only for manacube itself, but also for its players :)

ZedakiahMassacre

PATRON
LordZedakiah
LordZedakiah
Patron
Ratings
This is entirely my idea, and Zed approves of this message.

I believe that adding cubits for sale in the ManaCube Store would be not only efficient, but will be a great addition to the door of opportunities that players can develop and thrive to find. It will also add a versatile option for players to spend throughout different servers within ManaCube.

The reason why this is proposed, is because it does not seem to have any downfalls. It wouldn't hurt the server, but will be helpful in adding options to cubit spending.

If there are any questions, fear not. You can reply down below or catch me ingame (EricBanks).

I like colors by the way.

:mc_198-0:
Hello my name is ZedakiahMassacre and I approve this message!
:)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435

_stanz_

MVP+
Ratings
I agree strongly, i think there should be limited time cubits purchase, seeing as they are in such high demand they would sell well, the only question i have is would they for 1USD, or would there be a higher pay since u can do anything with them including trading with players?

-stanz

BlueRaspberries

VIP+
BlueRaspberrie3
BlueRaspberrie3
VIP+
Ratings
88 1
Hi, unfortunately I don't think this will be added as dacon actually did do a poll in november. I feel like cubits have a rarity and getting rid of that rarity wouldn't be as exciting in my opinion.

Heres a picture of the poll: http://prntscr.com/olb1c2

justakwardnemo

Ratings
Hi, unfortunately I don't think this will be added as dacon actually did do a poll in november. I feel like cubits have a rarity and getting rid of that rarity wouldn't be as exciting in my opinion.

Heres a picture of the poll: http://prntscr.com/olb1c2
I agree. The point of cubits is you are supposed to earn them to use and real life currency so you don’t have to buy them. If you get the option of buying cubits it defeats the purpose of them in the first place. Since one cubit is equal to one dollar I don’t think that they would make a sale that would let you buy them for anything less than that.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
I agree. The point of cubits is you are supposed to earn them to use and real life currency so you don’t have to buy them. If you get the option of buying cubits it defeats the purpose of them in the first place. Since one cubit is equal to one dollar I don’t think that they would make a sale that would let you buy them for anything less than that.
I think that he meant you can buy cubits at the same rate as using cubits instead of USD: 1 = 1$. This would be useful for ZedekiahMassacre as he holds events for cubits all the time, meaning it saves how much time in between each tournament gathering cubits again. I do think that this would be a fine idea, but I also think it is doubtfully going to be in the shop.

K_y_l_e_r_

ELITE
K_Y_L_E_R_
K_Y_L_E_R_
ELITE
Ratings
I like this idea but it definitely does have a backlash on the economy. Lets just say I wanted a legendary key on the server of Olympus I could sell my 1.00 cubits in game for about 100k which is the current price of a legendary key in Olympus meaning that not only can people pay to win in this scenario they can abuse the system and own a lot more then they currently could by just spending a few dollars