Cubits question

CakeMaker656

Ratings
27 4
If the balance you're supposed to pay is less than the cubits, like if buy a key for 3.50 and have to use 4 cubits, what would happen to the remaining balance of cubits? Would it disappear or would it add back to your minecraft account?

Thanks
-CakeMaker656

FadingGeneral

MVP+
FadingGeneral
FadingGeneral
MVP+
Ratings
If you spent those 4 cubits (turning them into a gift card), but only had to use 3.50, those 0.50 cubits left on the card would remain on it. You wouldn't get them back onto your Minecraft account, but you'd be able to use the remaining balance on the gift card for any future purchases you make with other gift cards or actual money. Just in case type /cubits giftcards when in-game, and if an amount still shows up on that gift card you used, you should be able to use it again.

CakeMaker656

Ratings
27 4
If you spent those 4 cubits (turning them into a gift card), but only had to use 3.50, those 0.50 cubits left on the card would remain on it. You wouldn't get them back onto your Minecraft account, but you'd be able to use the remaining balance on the gift card for any future purchases you make with other gift cards or actual money. Just in case type /cubits giftcards when in-game, and if an amount still shows up on that gift card you used, you should be able to use it again.
How would that work exactly? Would there be a code or would it be applied to my next purchase automatically?

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
Well you can use 2 gift cards at once so for example if you have the remaining 0.5 cubits on your old gift card. And wanted to buy say a lucky key and made a 3.7 cubit gift card you can combine those two gift cards and it will add up to 4.2! This applies for any purchase! I do not believe there is a limit to how much gift cards you can use purchase.

CakeMaker656

Ratings
27 4
Well you can use 2 gift cards at once so for example if you have the remaining 0.5 cubits on your old gift card. And wanted to buy say a lucky key and made a 3.7 cubit gift card you can combine those two gift cards and it will add up to 4.2! This applies for any purchase! I do not believe there is a limit to how much gift cards you can use purchase.
Am I able to put my current cubits onto a gift card without spending them?

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
Yes it will stay there. Unless said otherwise. I do not believe there is an expiration date on gift cards by cubits but I would ask staff for a confirmation.

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
No problemo