Cubits

xEdzor

MVP+
goyy
goyy
MVP+
Ratings
40 2
So, I recently have been in a tough decision. I don't want to spend my own money, but I either want to buy a friend VIP, or upgrade my party leader to MVP. The only issue I've been having is that first, 1 ad give 0.01 cubits. That means that I have to watch anywhere from 1,500 to 5,000 ads. This is even tougher since 1 ad is 30 seconds, and you need to wait 60 seconds between each ad.

I don't know if any modifications could be made to the cubits "thing", but I find it IMPOSSIBLE to watch enough ads to do ANYTHING.

Dominator813

Dedicated Member
VIP+
JakIllNeverLetGo
JakIllNeverLetGo
VIP+
Ratings
133 4
Heya Edzor!
If you use google chrome, you can install the extention auto refresh. With this you can just afk in game and let the ads run by themself. You can install that here Make sure to set the time to 90 seconds and you can just let it run until you hit your daily limit

xEdzor

MVP+
goyy
goyy
MVP+
Ratings
40 2
Oh, okay thanks!
So could I still play in-game while this is running? Or would I have to let MC run, load the cubits, and then stop the auto-refresh to play MC again?

Dominator813

Dedicated Member
VIP+
JakIllNeverLetGo
JakIllNeverLetGo
VIP+
Ratings
133 4
Oh, okay thanks!
So could I still play in-game while this is running? Or would I have to let MC run, load the cubits, and then stop the auto-refresh to play MC again?
You can play while they're running. If your afking it you have to leave yourself afk in game to get the cubits, if you log out and it's still running you won't get the cubits.

xEdzor

MVP+
goyy
goyy
MVP+
Ratings
40 2
@Dominator813 Bit late to ask this, but was there any chance of increasing the max # of cubits per day. Currently I believe it is 3, and I want to have about 50 by Christmas. I also can't run ads much because of school, and using discord.