----- About You -----

What is your Minecraft username?
cursus

How old are you?

Country or Timezone
London, GMT

What is your Discord username?
Recalling#2317

How many hours do you have on the creative server?
On my current account i have just joined the server, however i used to play on this server with my friends and I'm sure i had plenty of hours. I mostly build on BuildersRefuge.

----- Your Skills -----

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team?
I do commissions for myself but i enjoy working as a team more as i develop my skills much faster. I also prefer the company c:

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at?
My strongest part of building is my terraforming, I use many plugins and programs such as world machine to get the best result possible. I do like structure and try some organics here and there. I try to make my builds interesting, unique, i like to stay away from the "Let's build a medieval house".

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper?
Yes I am very experienced with commands, however i don't find voxelsniper as relevant anymore with all of the FAWE, GoBrush, GoPaint, BC, Arceon etc xD

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes)
For a long time i worked for Happy-HG Build team, I have worked with some ex Hypixel builders and briefly joined Mineplex but left after realising that they had too high demand for free work. I also helped out with some people from Octovon (now partnered with Mojang) in their early days. You could also count me being a member of builders refuge which is where i do the majority of my builds.

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link)

forgot some few extra builds:

Last edited:

Educator

ELITE
Educator
Educator
ELITE
Ratings
I really like your Terrain you did in the first image, Looks heckin' fluent and original. Best of luck man.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
These builds are truly amazing. Well done! <3

Kingereeno

MVP
TJ300
TJ300
MVP
Ratings
I think the detail here is amazing. i personally love the dinosaur skull! best of luck and i hope you make it to the build team!

-stanz

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Sorry but the build team is currently not in action.

Thank you for taking the time to apply.

Sunset