dabluestone - Build Team Application

Ratings
About you

What is your Minecraft username? dabluestone

How old are you? 14

Country or Timezone mountain time zone

What is your Discord username? sync#8938

Your skills

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team By myself, unless its a big build.

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at I'm not sure i just have good builds and bad ones...
Sorry

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper? No, sorry.

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes) No i haven't, i wish so.

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link) Sorry, i just got a new laptop, so I don't have any of my old pictures. This isn't much, but its what i have at the moment.
https://imgur.com/a/i9hoWmI

noodlemonkey01

VIP
ImALiarTrustMe
ImALiarTrustMe
VIP
Ratings
154 8
Hey there, dabluestone!

I personally believe your buildings aren't as up-to-par as many of the current build team members. You also are not familiar with voxel sniper, which in some cases I'm not sure is a requirement, however if you did learn some commands and introduce yourself to it it'd help a lot on any buildteam application, and all in all will expand your building abilities and look more of a skilled applicant.

Tips:
The buildings you've provided in your photos don't have primary things that people look for when deciding your application such as terrain, trees, detailing, ect. In your portfolio, you should add these things and open a bigger horizon of abilities you may have.
The structures you showed lack depth and detail. Depth (adding more than one layer to a build) could help you a lot. You should also work on block choices and color schemes.
You should take time to figure out your building style and some simple attractive etiquette schemes when building structures.

I believe there's a lot to learn and improve on, but every builder has had a starting point. This could be yours. There's many people on ManaCube that will help you build structures and teach you advanced worldedit, voxel sniper, terrain, you name it. There's also a bunch of YouTube videos to get you an idea of some lovely ideas and builds.

Good Luck!
~Chloe

Ratings
Thanks, i just got a new pc, otherwise i might have been able to get better images, this was all stuff i built in survival on manacube, although i cant use that as an excuse, because, after all, you are right.