DatPoPTart's Staff App

Ratings
hi there, im applying for staff because i know im going to get it! you people are very slow, so im here to help. i have discord and a good mic. i do youtube and i build computers. i have experience with admin, i run my own server, and im staff on some other ones. i would like to be staff so i can help others. thanks! if you need any further information or need to contact me, my discord is PoPTart#0088 and my IGN is DatPoPTart. thanks for the oppertunity to apply, i hope you all accept me as staff. Thanks!

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7

ArcanePheonix

ELITE
Aozorii
Aozorii
ELITE
Ratings
hi there, im applying for staff because i know im going to get it! you people are very slow, so im here to help. i have discord and a good mic. i do youtube and i build computers. i have experience with admin, i run my own server, and im staff on some other ones. i would like to be staff so i can help others. thanks! if you need any further information or need to contact me, my discord is PoPTart#0088 and my IGN is DatPoPTart. thanks for the oppertunity to apply, i hope you all accept me as staff. Thanks!
Wrong place bro, look at previous reply for link.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7