Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
I'm going to keep this short because it doesn't normally need an arguement:

If you have the /setwarp ability, you should most definitely be able to delete your own warps without requiring staff assistance...

You should be able to use /delwarp on your own warps. The Essentials plugin should allow this as well as any decent warping plugin so the fact that a staffmember specifically ordered this to be a rule (or an incredibly strange warp plugin) is quite unusual...

Lotnest

VIP
Lotnest
Lotnest
VIP
Ratings
Unfortunately, from what I know Essentials doesn't provide a permission to remove warps made by self.

Let's suppose you'd have the permission to /delwarp. You could basically delete a warp of any other players and warps pre-made by the network staff.
Pretty abusive, huh?
Yes, it would lead to several abuses.

That's why granting permission to deleting any warps would be very risky.

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Unfortunately, from what I know Essentials doesn't provide a permission to remove warps made by self.

Let's suppose you'd have the permission to /delwarp. You could basically delete a warp of any other players and warps pre-made by the network staff.
Pretty abusive, huh?
Yes, it would lead to several abuses.

That's why granting permission to deleting any warps would be very risky.
If you are indeed correct in the fact that the /delwarp function included within Essentials can be used to delete any warp, then I don't want that to be allowed. However, most warp plugins allow for a /delwarp command that only allows a person to delete their own warps. I do not want people to be able to delete anyone else's warps, but I do want people to be able to delete their own warps.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I think there should be something done about this.