2020-03-18_22.54.19.png

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
I rate this a whole +0.8
I'm not sure how to feel about the build, I wouldn't immediately recognize this as a speaker, although it seems like it would be pretty accurate to the real thing. The parkour was very easy compared to other easy maps as well, it would be nice to buff a jump or two. Other than that, the parkour is great. Overall a nice map!

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hi @Repuloh ,

I am just giving feedback on your map. (Note my opinion has 0 effect on whether your map gets accepted, rejected, or put into reviewing. Only staff with map judge tag matter when it comes ) . There is currently no map that is specifically a desk speaker; however there is a couple maps with relation to having a compute desk. So the theme is somewhat original. The build is okay it look a little bit like a desk speaker but you could add more details. Like adding some buttons that are on some speakers or add some wire to make it look more like a desk speaker. You could also add more block variation to make the build look more interesting. The difficulty of the map is good keep that up. The number of jumps is good for the map, and the parkour has a variety of different blocks used. It has a variety of different jumps as well. The parkour should be kept 100%. I think the only thing really keeping your map down is the build. If you added more details and more block variety to the build it would be accepted 100%.

Good luck on your map,

Geshultz

balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5
Hi @Repuloh ,

I am just giving feedback on your map. (Note my opinion has 0 effect on whether your map gets accepted, rejected, or put into reviewing. Only staff with map judge tag matter when it comes ) . There is currently no map that is specifically a desk speaker; however there is a couple maps with relation to having a compute desk. So the theme is somewhat original. The build is okay it look a little bit like a desk speaker but you could add more details. Like adding some buttons that are on some speakers or add some wire to make it look more like a desk speaker. You could also add more block variation to make the build look more interesting. The difficulty of the map is good keep that up. The number of jumps is good for the map, and the parkour has a variety of different blocks used. It has a variety of different jumps as well. The parkour should be kept 100%. I think the only thing really keeping your map down is the build. If you added more details and more block variety to the build it would be accepted 100%.

Good luck on your map,

Geshultz
I have updated the build now. thanks

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Repuloh,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme is good, even if we already have "Computer stuff" themed maps (Like your WifiModem map), we don't have a speaker themed map. The build could be better, while it's decent, the build feel maybe a bit too simple and plain, but I guess we can't do much with a theme as simple as that (Try picking more complexe themes). The parkour is decent, it fit the easy difficulty nicely and it's quite varied, good job !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.