Digestedmonk928

Ratings
3 2
Hi I've been playing for a couple weeks and really enjoy this sever. I mainly play skyblock. I like to hunt, fish, and game. I want be part of the staff eventually but idk if I will ever get the privilege. If anyone needs help just message me. Always here to help. Discord- digestedmonk928#3754

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hi I've been playing for a couple weeks and really enjoy this sever. I mainly play skyblock. I like to hunt, fish, and game. I want be part of the staff eventually but idk if I will ever get the privilege. If anyone needs help just message me. Always here to help. Discord- digestedmonk928#3754
Hi, nice to meet you. How are you doing today? What do you enjoy most about Skyblock and ManaCube? What do you enjoy about fishing and hunting? Personally I enjoy helping people out on Skyblock and ManaCube. I have never gone hunting but fishing I find is good way to socialize or relax.

Ratings
3 2
Hi, nice to meet you. How are you doing today? What do you enjoy most about Skyblock and ManaCube? What do you enjoy about fishing and hunting? Personally I enjoy helping people out on Skyblock and ManaCube. I have never gone hunting but fishing I find is good way to socialize or relax.
Hey, I'm doing great actually, just a little tired. I like helping people and socializing with everyone. I enjoy hunting because it gives me time to be by myself in nature and being able to have some alone time. I enjoy fishing because it's just fun to me and it is quite competitive if you have friends that also fish.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hey, I'm doing great actually, just a little tired. I like helping people and socializing with everyone. I enjoy hunting because it gives me time to be by myself in nature and being able to have some alone time. I enjoy fishing because it's just fun to me and it is quite competitive if you have friends that also fish.
Good to hear. You're doing well. I like helping as well and socializing. It is my person reasoning to why I became staff.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Nice to meet you, glad you enjoy Skyblock!
I've never been one to like fishing much (I don't have the patience unless it's something like deep sea fishing) and I've never gotten the chance to go hunting, but I remember I used to love birdwatching and fishwatching back when I lived in Texas. Have you ever tried those, and if so, what are the rarest varieties you've seen?

Ratings
3 2
Nice to meet you, glad you enjoy Skyblock!

I've never been one to like fishing much (I don't have the patience unless it's something like deep sea fishing) and I've never gotten the chance to go hunting, but I remember I used to love birdwatching and fishwatching back when I lived in Texas. Have you ever tried those, and if so, what are the rarest varieties you've seen?
Well I have watched birds while sitting in my stand but I've never actually watched them for fun. Same thing with fish. And where do you live now?

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey mate nice to meet you, I hope that your having a good time and are feeling welcomed at the ManaCube forums.
- TheProTroller