Not open for further replies.

IJustFarmCactus

ELITE
BlackJewishMan
BlackJewishMan
ELITE
Ratings
19 5
The VIP mine gets mined in about 2-3 minutes by people using trench and Ive seen several people complain about how VIP rank is now useless since the VIP mine is always empty 24/7.

prettyyodd

ELITE
prettyyodd
prettyyodd
ELITE
Ratings
93 3
I do agree with this, The mine is cleared out so fast (faster than when there's no trench which is already pretty fast).

_C4OnYourDoor_

ELITE
_C4OnYourDoor_
_C4OnYourDoor_
ELITE
Ratings
15 3
it'd be actually nice if there was trench in the first place... you know it hasnt been a week and a half or anything

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hello! While I wholeheartedly agree that trench should be disabled in the VIP mine, I think this suggestion would receive a lot more attention and a lot more opinions by posting it on the new suggestions website “Feature Upvote”.

It’s easy to use, plus it keeps all the suggestions organised and easy to find, meaning everyones opinions get heard! If you’d like to suggest this, or see if someone else has, then here’s the link https://manacube.featureupvote.com. If you’d like to find out more about the website, here’s a link to the most that Dacon has made, here on the forums https://forums.manacube.com/threads/suggestions-manacube-com.40060/.

Hope this is helpful in the disabling of Trench in VIP mine!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
It was in fact re-enabled, but had to be disabled again while ThatAbstractWolf (the developer taking up Trench) works on a possible fix that is a permanent solution to the issue, rather than just a temporary one.

Thanks for your patience.

_C4OnYourDoor_

ELITE
_C4OnYourDoor_
_C4OnYourDoor_
ELITE
Ratings
15 3
It was in fact re-enabled, but had to be disabled again while ThatAbstractWolf (the developer taking up Trench) works on a possible fix that is a permanent solution to the issue, rather than just a temporary one.

Thanks for your patience.
so how long

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
@_C4OnYourDoor_ As long as it takes.

The Devs aren’t going to rush out something that doesn’t work and aren’t happy with just because players are complaining. Constantly asking won’t speed anything up, and will make us more reluctant to respond. Trust me, I understand your frustration, but you’ve got to realise you are not the only one going without Trench currently. The release of S2 is still fairly recent, not even a month old - There will be bugs and glitches that need to be fixed, but you have to give it time.

The Devs and Dacon have players complaining to them about so many different things at once, whether it be Trench or mob drops or the tinkerer, etc. I ask again, that you remain patient and as soon as there’s any news on Trench and when it will be fully released with a long-term fix, it will be announced in the #updates channel on discord, typing /updates in-game, or here on this website if you don’t have access discord https://manacube.com/updates.

I will now be closing this thread for 2 reasons, those being; The original point of the thread has been met, and the suggestion is now on Feature Upvote, if you wish to check out the suggestion and give opinions on it, here is the link: https://manacube.featureupvote.com/suggestions/36176/disable-trench-in-the-vip-mine. And the second reason, is to prevent any future comments/questions here asking about the re-enabling of Trench, as at this time we do not have any answers and I have already explained it is currently being worked on, and it is not the reason this thread was created. If you do have any questions regarding Trench, don’t hesitate to message myself or another member of staff. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.