discord ip banned?

Harryyysan

ELITE
Harryyysan
Harryyysan
ELITE
Ratings
68 17
so earlier today i was using discord (i may have been a bit innapropriate) but now i cant find manacube discord at all and when i try on my other skype account it doesnt work either is it possible im ip banned?

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
If you are banned in-game you get banned on the discord.
That's why you got banned on discord I am assuming.

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
It sometimes takes a while for a staff member to update it. If you do not believe this is the case, then I would suggest bringing it up with a Staff member over the forums. Or see how long you are in-game banned for.

maddeh

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
169 3
You were banned on the community discord server for joking about cancer and autism. If we ban a player from discord, it automatically turns it into an ip ban. You've also been causing issues on the discord server which has gone towards this ban since you've been kicked from it before. There is no need to post threads like this, you could of easily private messaged a staff member on the forums or on Discord.

~Maddeh.

Harryyysan

ELITE
Harryyysan
Harryyysan
ELITE
Ratings
68 17
You were banned on the community discord server for joking about cancer and autism. If we ban a player from discord, it automatically turns it into an ip ban. You've also been causing issues on the discord server which has gone towards this ban since you've been kicked from it before. There is no need to post threads like this, you could of easily private messaged a staff member on the forums or on Discord.

~Maddeh.
i have messaged sunset they were not helpful

maddeh

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
169 3
Ask one of the lower staff then, I have just told you the reason why you were banned from the discord server.

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
I was banned on discord cuz of a meme does that mean I'll get banned on manacube?
No, our Community Discord and In game are for the most part separate. Except, if you are permanently banned off ManaCube, you will be banned off our Community Discord.