Disposal suggestion

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
This is a good idea, however I think you’d get a much better response on it over here at “Feature Upvote” - it’s a site we use that is dedicated to player suggestions, where players can give their feedback on ideas and also share their own.

I highly recommend you check it out! Here’s the link to the website; https://manacube.featureupvote.com/. I’ll also attach the link to Dacon’s original thread detailing the website: https://manacube.com/threads/suggestions-manacube-com.40060/.

Ratings
The only thing I can think of that could be bad is if a player stole something important from another persons base and disposed of it with the disposal sign, however I think that if someone were to do this then it would be easily solved and I don't believe in not allowing something just to prevent a small amount of people from doing stupid things as it can easily be fixed.

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
My suggestion is disposal command or [disposal] sign on survival. So we can use trash with this easily. And no need to cactus trashes.
Hoi @LunaLinda
I’m definitely going to check out your suggestion in our Feature Upvote website and vote for it!

Thanks for making suggestions for our gamemodes, it can help improve the playability of our server and reduce issues.
I would love to see more suggestions from you in the future!

¡Hope you have a good day!

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
Even though I don't play survival, I think this sounds like a great idea! The only thing I'm worried about is that you could accidently delete the wrong item, and it will get lost forever, unless you somehow have proof of it so that you can make a support ticket for it. Other than that, I love the idea!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
The only thing I'm worried about is that you could accidently delete the wrong item, and it will get lost forever, unless you somehow have proof of it so that you can make a support ticket for it. Other than that, I love the idea!
This is the same as the /ci (clear inventory) command - I think to prevent this, there could be a confirmation, or possibly upon doing the command, a chest GUI could pop up and you could store all the items you wanted rid of in there, and you had 48hrs or so before everything placed in the chest is gone for good.

Admins don’t really want to be chasing down and replacing items lost due to player errors and it’s quite rare in some cases, even with proof. I think adding a confirmation command or giving items a time limit (like with auction house when items expire), it’d help prevent these issues occurring.