LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
As a player on manacube I have noticed how often staff get disrespected on the server. I mainly play on Olympus but I have heard that other servers on manacube have the same issues as well. I am bringing this to the forums in hope to bring attention to players and staff in order to help solve this issue. Other players have also spoken about this issue in in-game chat. It has started to annoy the majority of players on the server.

I've had a handful of players message me or I message them in attempt to calm them down and retain chat peace. I do not mind to do this at all! It actually makes me happy that I can actively help the server and other players.... but chat should not be so "out there" where players have to search for assistance or support from other players.

I know everyone has the option to turn off chat or do the /ignore command but staff do not, respectively. Staff deal with people the entire time they are on the server or active on discord, yes they should expect this as being part of staff, but players should not make it their goal to make their jobs even harder.

Players need to not be so hateful and quick to judge staff, if you have an actual issue with a staff member please report them. This is not a forum post about allowing staff to do whatever they want, they still have rules to follow. But, players purposefully harassing or "trolling" staff causes issues in chat and encourages other players to do the same, causing chaos.

Staff also have to give verbal as well as /warn. This is understandable.... everyone should have a second chance to correct their actions. But, I have noticed that sometimes staff must wait too long. Sometimes thing get out of control. No staff should be allowed to immediately ban or mute someone unless the rules say so.... but, allowing staff to take action slightly faster will allow chat and discord issues to be handled faster and more efficiently.

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
I do agree with this, however having set rules in place gives everyone guidelines to follow or not. If these were to be changed, I feel it would open the door to more claims of abuse than staff members already endure. This, however, could be unavoidable if what you are suggesting really does help in the long run.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
I do agree with this, however having set rules in place gives everyone guidelines to follow or not. If these were to be changed, I feel it would open the door to more claims of abuse than staff members already endure. This, however, could be unavoidable if what you are suggesting really does help in the long run.
That is also what I am worried about, I don't want any staff to abuse any privilege or command they have, but as me and others have experienced the chat gets so impossible at times that you can even send a message without it disappearing or getting attacked. When the staff do take action other player attack them. It just makes me sad to see people who actually want to help others get attacked over... well helping.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Fortunately there are still players like yourself who help out the staff, and are mature and friendly. At the same time, there's a handful of players that come to mind that do the exact opposite of this, and purposely disrespect staff, break rules, and then are surprised when they're punished for their actions. Thank you for taking the time to write this, I'd like to believe I speak for all of the staff team when I say this is very much appreciated.

It's great to have mature, friendly players who don't cause trouble, and try to help resolve any issues that do appear like yourself. Especially when there's a lot of toxicity, and only one member of staff online to deal with it. Thank you again, Kayla, you're 2cute <3

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Fortunately there are still players like yourself who help out the staff, and are mature and friendly. At the same time, there's a handful of players that come to mind that do the exact opposite of this, and purposely disrespect staff, break rules, and then are surprised when they're punished for their actions. Thank you for taking the time to write this, I'd like to believe I speak for all of the staff team when I say this is very much appreciated.

It's great to have mature, friendly players who don't cause trouble, and try to help resolve any issues that do appear like yourself. Especially when there's a lot of toxicity, and only one member of staff online to deal with it. Thank you again, Kayla, you're 2cute <3
Thanks bb. I just hate seeing people getting overwhelmed or disrespected who have done nothing wrong. I am always here to help

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
Dead ass B? I'm actually gonna get a bit serious here. The disrespect on olympus is outrageous and honestly quite annoying. I understand it's helper-filled at times. But god damn people just love to not listen and act immaturely and have poor behavior when asked to stop. I'm pretty sure this kid has been warned four-five times and nothing can be done because it's all simple procedure of following the staff rules of what to do and what no to do. Understand, most of these players are also daily players/donors who come on to troll and make people's lives annoying. I guess in short I'm kinda upset staff can't ignore these trolls and actually help the people that need help or have real questions. It's also unappealing to look at in chat when you join a server when you got 3 people spamming inappropriate items using [ITEM] OR taking about certain inappropriate things or always complaining . I don't mean for this to be taken incorrectly. I know and FULLY understand it isn't just a quick outright mute for spamming, trolling, and for constant inappropriate behavior. I sometimes really wish the whole server was like skyblock but at the same time i don't because you're supposed to be allowed to express yourself in a mature matter, at least what i believe.

Anywho, from what I see it's like this in most servers [ survival kitpvp olympus parkour] , staff disrespect is unreal. I don't know procedures on staff's end but some of these kiddos are really really bad and the staff seemed to get pushed over [ in a olympus at least]

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Thanks bb. I just hate seeing people getting overwhelmed or disrespected who have done nothing wrong. I am always here to help
Your help is always appreciated. What worries me is that most of the players who are disrespectful, their behaviour is rubbing off on some of the players who were behaving, and sadly impressionable. Always a pleasure to have you online lol, good luck with your application! <3'

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I’m glad this issue has been recognised.
I’m Survival staff and staff disrespect over there isn’t as bad as what people make it out to be ON OLYMPUS. I personally love Olympus and have to agree, all of the disrespect can gwt unbearable.
Also people’s attitudes when they’re bad-mouthing off to some one and then realise they’e staff. (Had it done to me repeatedly).
Honestly I’m not sure how this will be fixed/impeoved, but I feel as though more staff to back each other up would be awesome, as I often find myself the only survival staff member online.
I’m sure it’s the same on other servers such as Olympus, or Skyblock.
Obviously with more staff there will be disrespect but hopefully it’s dealt with easier/quicker.
Thank you for your post Kayla ❤️

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
I’m glad this issue has been recognised.
I’m Survival staff and staff disrespect over there isn’t as bad as what people make it out to be ON OLYMPUS. I personally love Olympus and have to agree, all of the disrespect can gwt unbearable.
Also people’s attitudes when they’re bad-mouthing off to some one and then realise they’e staff. (Had it done to me repeatedly).
Honestly I’m not sure how this will be fixed/impeoved, but I feel as though more staff to back each other up would be awesome, as I often find myself the only survival staff member online.
I’m sure it’s the same on other servers such as Olympus, or Skyblock.
Obviously with more staff there will be disrespect but hopefully it’s dealt with easier/quicker.
Thank you for your post Kayla ❤️
I could not agree more! Often are there no staff on Olympus or is there one staff member on. This can be an issue when multiple players are causing issues and one person has to keep up with them all plus regular player issues.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
who could be disrespecting staff????????

nah but fr doe i should have been muted 30 times by now but instead you guys like to give me verbal warnings instead
I honestly really appreciate the fact that you acknowledge
this.

locoMoose

Ratings
I think the punishments should be looked over again & see what changes should be made to better fit the community.

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
I think things have been changed as of this post. I won't give credit to it being the reason, but I've noticed staff have been less lenient on tolerating toxicity. I'm glad. It sucks the rules have to be strictly applied, but I strongly believe it's good, at least until people realize that they're in the wrong.

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
With this change, I do appreciate the objective nature of the rules, even if they are set in stone. It enables staff members to use their common sense and acknowledge when certain actions need to be taken. Wonderful idea to create this thread :)

Aj448

MVP
aj448
aj448
MVP
Ratings
As a player on manacube I have noticed how often staff get disrespected on the server. I mainly play on Olympus but I have heard that other servers on manacube have the same issues as well. I am bringing this to the forums in hope to bring attention to players and staff in order to help solve this issue. Other players have also spoken about this issue in in-game chat. It has started to annoy the majority of players on the server.

I've had a handful of players message me or I message them in attempt to calm them down and retain chat peace. I do not mind to do this at all! It actually makes me happy that I can actively help the server and other players.... but chat should not be so "out there" where players have to search for assistance or support from other players.

I know everyone has the option to turn off chat or do the /ignore command but staff do not, respectively. Staff deal with people the entire time they are on the server or active on discord, yes they should expect this as being part of staff, but players should not make it their goal to make their jobs even harder.

Players need to not be so hateful and quick to judge staff, if you have an actual issue with a staff member please report them. This is not a forum post about allowing staff to do whatever they want, they still have rules to follow. But, players purposefully harassing or "trolling" staff causes issues in chat and encourages other players to do the same, causing chaos.

Staff also have to give verbal as well as /warn. This is understandable.... everyone should have a second chance to correct their actions. But, I have noticed that sometimes staff must wait too long. Sometimes thing get out of control. No staff should be allowed to immediately ban or mute someone unless the rules say so.... but, allowing staff to take action slightly faster will allow chat and discord issues to be handled faster and more efficiently.
I have seen very similar things to this lately on the parkour servers. I understand cussing is allowed, but many people on the server use this rule to a large extent where many people get upset or in some cases muted.

Ratings
10 1

Sometimes I feel as if the players work around the rules and abuse when they are able to.

I feel bad for the staff.

100% Agree with your statements