Donating for Others

Jack

Dedicated Member
Retired
Ratings
178 3
(I originally posted this on our Enjin forums a few months ago. Someone was just banned because their friend bought them ranks and had to chargeback, so I thought I should repost this here)

Hello Minevasters,

There has been a recent influx of people donating for others, and so I feel that this message is necessary.

I know some of you may donate for your friends, or are trading for ingame items or money, but if, for some reason, an issue arises with the payment, your account will be held responsible.

So, for example, if a friend donates for you, but then that friend deliberately disputes the payment, or even accidentally charges back, your account will be held responsible, and most like permanently banned until those dues are repaid.

This is just a word to the wise - Don't allow others to donate for you who may not be serious about keeping that payment.

I won't name any names, but there is one specific account that we are worried about who may cause quite a lot of problems for us, as well as the people who have been donated for under that account.