Donator Mines

Ratings
VIP mine gets mined out very fast, and the reset time is too long for such a small mine. As a suggestion, I think Each rank should have 1-3 of their own mine, depending on what's possible. This would not only give higher ranks more of an advantage for what they paid for, but it would decrease the clogging of the singular, small VIP mine. Right now it is filled with Vip's VIP+'s MVP's and MVP+'s. If separate mines are not a possibility, then maybe consider increasing the size of the VIP mine, or decreasing the reset time.

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
ya but wouldn't like people just hop mines if you had access to vip vip+ mvp and mvp+ mines like. what i mean is wouldn't players who have mvp+ just go into the vip mines

Danny__

Ratings
ya but wouldn't like people just hop mines if you had access to vip vip+ mvp and mvp+ mines like. what i mean is wouldn't players who have mvp+ just go into the vip mines
That is a good point. Though as Eli said it would "give higher ranks more of an advantage for what they paid for" due to them being able to have multiple donor mines to mine at.

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
ya i guess so, maybe just making the mines restricted to your own rank then? Meaning. Each rank potentially gets their OWN mine. that only that rank can access, but the difference is maybe perhaps. the size of the mine. not sure the items would change much you know

Ratings
ya i guess so, maybe just making the mines restricted to your own rank then? Meaning. Each rank potentially gets their OWN mine. that only that rank can access, but the difference is maybe perhaps. the size of the mine. not sure the items would change much you know
Yea I was hoping the items could increase in value gradually throughout the Donator Mines

Leythis

MVP+
Ambiebot
Ambiebot
MVP+
Ratings
What if there was 4 donator mines (Vip, Vip+ Mvp and MVP+) all reset at the same time, cooldown of 40 minutes, but then the player count would be split into the different mines.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I agree that this would be something to consider, but it has already been mentioned in another thread by Hallow.

I feel like this is a good idea as it does empty quickly and now with the added chance of a player with a blast pickaxe has increased it gets mined out even quicker. Although I agree with Danny as I feel like better mines for different ranks increases the pay to win aspect but the second idea of decreasing the timer or making it larger or having 3 copies of it would work better

_C4OnYourDoor_

ELITE
_C4OnYourDoor_
_C4OnYourDoor_
ELITE
Ratings
15 3
I reckon MVP+'s should have access to all mines that they wish due to them spending money so atleast give them some what of a reward. But at the same time you'll have all MVP's with really high rebirth counts due to the mines, like VIP mine you'll get atleast 50 mil from it with other people so it would be OP but it would be nice to get a designated mine for each rank