Donkeypanic - Build Team Application

Ratings
About you

What is your Minecraft username? dbeckerm1987

How old are you? 25

Country or Timezone GMT-5, USA

What is your Discord username? donkeypanic#7851

Your skills

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team If i am playing in survival mode, i prefer to build alone, but in creative with a common goal/theme i think team work is the way to go

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at I build modern, i am adept with redstone and carts.
I like to find new ways to use old blocks. I am strong with interiors.
I am weakest at building castles because it is just tedious

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper? i am stronger with world edit, but im familiar with VSniper

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes) yes. I used to run a group of servers, i will include a couple of spawns in my portfolio. Build teams were utilized in creating pvp, spleef, hunger games, and other arenas.

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link) Photo portfolio: https://imgur.com/a/NcTuezF
youtube video of me building with world edit: https://youtu.be/TIOHIgeWRTY

Ratings
5 1
Nice application! Though, I do believe you can build and understand the basic concept, but what build team is looking for is way more than what you have at this point. Your building level isn't too close to what I believe that this server wants. Once again, great application but you might not be ready for build team

Ratings
Nice application! Though, I do believe you can build and understand the basic concept, but what build team is looking for is way more than what you have at this point. Your building level isn't too close to what I believe that this server wants. Once again, great application but you might not be ready for build team
I appreciate the feedback! :)

Ratings
While it is a humbling thing to admit, Having seen BT applications like the one from ShiftyWifty, I must agree I am definitely out-classed on building skill. I did not know the competition was so fierce and that's wonderful that it is! Of course we all want Manacube to have the best of the best, so please take the most qualified applicant(s). I am always available to place blocks if needed, but if you'd like to go ahead and close/reject my application now, feel free. Thanks to those who took the time to look at my application and I hope you assemble a terrific team!