AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10

The main bit of the parkour was REALLY repetitive which kind of ruined the whole thing for me. Other then that, the build was really nice to look at and the theme was really nice. If this map gets denied I would consider just changing the parkour but keeping the physical structure because it would be a shame to not see it as a map. Good luck ;D

Just to clarify, this is NOT a final response but just my opinion ;D

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey Ossi, I am sorry to say but I will be rejecting this map submission. However.. I ask you to resubmit it after making some tweaks.
The build and theme were actually quite impressive. It was really original and I just loved the overall look of the map itself. You could really tell what the build is meant to be! However the parkour let it down a bit. It was quite long for an easy map. 50 jumps. As for the jumps them self, it was really quite repetitive and got a boring after a while. It was mainly ladder/vine jumps with a few regular block jumps at the start/finish. Please resubmit this map after some improvements have been made and I will gladly accept it!
Thanks for this submission, hope to see more in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.