Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
No need to continue it dooble
you could lock the thread to only staff members posting for the map verdict but idk if the perms would work that way.

just a suggestion

taylorisbasic

Ratings
42 3
Noah, I understand that you're hurt by what Jake and Deep said, but suck it up, you whiny little witch (not getting warned today woohoo). You post your map on forums so that other people can criticize your build so it can be better so it actually has a chance of being accepted. If you want to continue getting every single map rejected, then continue doing what you're doing. If you actually want an accepted map for once, then I suggest opening up your mind and taking the criticism and applying it to your build. Good luck, rat.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
As Selfoccate said before drop it.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Noah, Bunstop and Cieraa,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted as a HARD!
The theme is pretty original and interesting. The build is average, it's a bit plain and the parkour makes the map a bit messy, but I think it's fine. (Just, we are not here to criticize because a map is not perfect, if there is 2/3 little mistakes, we are not gonna reject it for this. Don't forget that the parkour is more important than the build and the theme. If this map is rejected because the build is not perfect, I think half of recent accepted map need to be rejected too.) The parkour is decent, it's varied and not too much repetitive. I've just changed some jumps, and removed the slime at the end so it fit more the Hard difficulty and less messy.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.