Rejected "Dungeon" Parkour Map Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a parkour map called DUNGEON and I think its an Easy Difficulty, it has 23 jumps, my username is FracturebtwYT, The Plot is #3 -Pictures Attached-

2020-01-29_17.43.29.png

2020-01-29_17.43.40.png

2020-01-29_17.43.52.png

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello FracturebtwYT,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is fairly original, there are a few maps centred around cave/dungeon but none exactly like this.
The build isn't great as there isn't really a main build to this map. Try to have a main build that replicates the theme, then have the parkour incorporated into that.
The parkour is repetitive, as it's mainly slabs, normal blocks, and ladders. You did change the way you used these blocks throughout the map, but it did still feel quite repetitive. Try to experiment with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, this will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
Almost all of the parkour is floating. As there isn't a main build to this map, this is inevitable. Like I previously mentioned, try to have a main build that is accurate to the theme and then build the parkour into that. Having an excessive number of jumps floating around the void can make your map look a bit messy.
The difficulty is good for an easy map with a couple of medium level jumps, and the length is good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.