Dwoof's Introduction

Ratings
15 3
Hi, I'm Dwoof but you can call me Dov/Dhruv (my names) :D.
On Fade Cloud, I really love to play on Skyblock because I love how everyone has this "Lets get down to business" (Not intentionally quoting Mulan) attitude which may be irritating some times but quite frankly I really admire in the server players.
Although, I haven't got on Skyblock recently because of some error, I'd say a close second would be Olympus.
The type of music I like is the type that can make me cry, as in music that has meaning to me. But I don't really like new songs, my top 3 would probably be Don't look back in anger (Oasis), Sweater weather (The neighbourhood) and No one is more happy than you (Clem Snide)

So if you care here are a few facts about me.
  • My favourite colour is blue
  • I am fluent in French English and Hindi
  • I am proficient in German and Swedish
  • I am trying to learn Mandarin (Not going too great)
  • My Hebrew is stellar (This was a joke I suck :()
  • I am 13
  • I live in Hong Kong!

"You have enemies? Good, that means you've stood up for something in your life" - Winston Churchill. I believe this is one of the most empowering quotes ever. A military genius that defeated a German tyrant (and quite frankly an a*****e who deserves to burn in hell) said this. I believe it sends a powerful message due to the truth in it. No one has an enemy for no reason, you've stood up for something and they disagree with it, you are letting your views show your unique point of view and your opinions and that is beautiful.

Anyway, I really don't have any talents, I just cook a mean cake. No seriously it was so mean it decided to drop itself, I don't even know why it was just like "Nah I'm not in the mood for the digestive system." So, I'm kinda useless, unless you want a mean cake. That used to be a hobby of mine but now I kind of just stick to Kung Fu, which I am a black belt in.
That was a while back and I just tried to cook a steak.
I'm sure you know where that went.

Some of my favourite things in the entertainment industry, well let's start with movies. My favourites are:
(In no specific order.)
  • The Mission Impossible series
  • The Truman Show
  • Spirited Away
  • Incredibles 2
My favourite TV shows on the other hand... Let's just say, they're a lot... (In no specific order.)
  • Reign
  • The Good Wife
  • The Good Fight
  • Inbetweeners
  • Boku no Hero Academia
  • No Game no Life
And my favourite Israeli TV shows are:
(In so specific oder.)
  • Mossad 101
  • Fauda
  • Hostages (Although I haven't brought myself to watch the second season since the Queen
    יעל isn't there D: )

My favourite book is definitely The Chrysalids by John Wyndham. It shows the struggle of minorities so elegantly it just surprises me every time I reread it. It also portrays the speed of someone turning away from you and the speed of love growing. No spoilers.

Anyway, to end off, I would like to share my pet peeve. People who use chopsticks wrong. I hate them, I want to die whenever I see it. Chopsticks are not meant to be crossed over one another, they are meant to be 2 adjacent sticks. If you cross them when you attempt to eat, it is mortifying and so so annoying. Also, I see this too, they are always meant to be the same length, you cannot let one of the sticks go lower than another.
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

בלי יעל, 'hostages', הוא חסר תועלת. אני עדיין לצפות בו ...

For some reason Hebrew is written weirdly.

Last edited:

Av8oR

Ratings
5 1
Hmmm... 13 you say? You are very well spoken for someone at such a young age. Nice to meet you. Quick question, How are chopsticks crossed? If you cross them, you cannot eat with them as you wouldn't be able to pick anything up with them. I used them frequently and have never come across this.

Ratings
15 3
Hmmm... 13 you say? You are very well spoken for someone at such a young age. Nice to meet you. Quick question, How are chopsticks crossed? If you cross them, you cannot eat with them as you wouldn't be able to pick anything up with them. I used them frequently and have never come across this.
Thank you haha, I like to present myself properly.

Sorry, maybe not clear what I meant.

Okaylie

MVP
Okaylie
Okaylie
MVP
Ratings
Glad you enjoy Skyblock! That server is definitely one of my favorites. + the incredibles 2 IS a great movie!! Welcome to Manacube :p

ChaoticPhoenix7

SrMod | Coordinator
Senior Mod
ChaoticPhoenix7
ChaoticPhoenix7
Senior Mod
Ratings
Wowie you know a lot of languages o-o and ayy you watch anime. Skyblock and Olympus are also my favorite gamemodes on the server so hope to see you in-game sometime! Welcome to Manacube C:

Ratings
15 3
Wowie you know a lot of languages o-o and ayy you watch anime. Skyblock and Olympus are also my favorite gamemodes on the server so hope to see you in-game sometime! Welcome to Manacube C:
Ayy you too!
And, no I don't know many languages, I'm an uncultured Swine.
Once SB is back up, maybe we'll see each other, or maybe even sooner in Olympus!

hoju

dopeium
dopeium
Ratings
Ayy from FadeCloud too, haven't played in awhile though and I was mostly on Creative, but nice to know that they're still kicking and alive xD

Ratings
15 3
Ayy from FadeCloud too, haven't played in awhile though and I was mostly on Creative, but nice to know that they're still kicking and alive xD
I don't speak of the past instead turning to the future.
And, they aren't alive and quite frankly a bad server.

hoju

dopeium
dopeium
Ratings
I don't speak of the past instead turning to the future.
And, they aren't alive and quite frankly a bad server.
It seems like you quite frankly didn't enjoy your experience there, which confuses me as to why you would put it in your introduction in the first place ("On Fade Cloud, I really love to play on Skyblock), but anyways, as you say the past is in the past. I don't play much skyblock, and I'm on Olympus very rarely, but I hope to see you around on the forums.

OneOfTheStars

MVP+
Nihilxstic
Nihilxstic
MVP+
Ratings
Hiya and whalecom to manacube! I think it's really cool that you shared this much about your self and I'd really like to get to know you further! I love spirited away and reign as well! Any studio ghibli film is everything, I see you like anime. Anywho, I think this was really kind and a well put together introduction of yourself. I really hope you stick around the community more. I think you'll like it here and I personally hope to speak to you more. My inbox is always open and welcome x2! cc:

Ratings
15 3
It seems like you quite frankly didn't enjoy your experience there, which confuses me as to why you would put it in your introduction in the first place ("On Fade Cloud, I really love to play on Skyblock), but anyways, as you say the past is in the past. I don't play much skyblock, and I'm on Olympus very rarely, but I hope to see you around on the forums.
Hated it.
Everyone was rude, staff was useless and the server was dead.
[DOUBLEPOST=1534317226][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hiya and whalecom to manacube! I think it's really cool that you shared this much about your self and I'd really like to get to know you further! I love spirited away and reign as well! Any studio ghibli film is everything, I see you like anime. Anywho, I think this was really kind and a well put together introduction of yourself. I really hope you stick around the community more. I think you'll like it here and I personally hope to speak to you more. My inbox is always open and welcome x2! cc:
Agreed, Any Ghibli film is bound to be great! Hopefully we can talk more soon.