dylan - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by dylan, Apr 14, 2018 at 4:58 AM.

1. dylan

dylan New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Minecraft username
    BananaSkin_PVP

What server are you applying for

KitPvP/Barebones

---------------------------------------------

First Name
    dylan

Location (or timezone)
    GBT

---------------------------------------------

Why do you aspire to become staff?
    Becoming a staff member is one of my dreams. I have been a staff member before on a server. Lemoncloud. I had showed great dedications towards the server however eventually i had the resign because the server in my opinion got boring. So this server i feel is great however when i first joined i saw a hacker and there were no mods on. I immediately reported him. At that point i realized that server needed someone that would be on all day. And that in my opinion is me. I have not been on this server for long even though i played with several different accounts. So please i would be a great staff member and i have experience

How long have you played on ManaCube?
    1 year on and off with several accounts ;P

How many hours can you dedicate to ManaCube?
    pribaly 3-4 hours on weekdays and 4-6 hours on weekends

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
    I have had experience with being a mod so i can always tell when someone is hacking. I have myself banned 27 people on the lemoncloud successfully. I have never hacked aswell. Finally i just wanted to say that i was a mod for 2 years on the lemoncloud server. thanks again:)

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
    I as i briefly mentioned before have been a mod on the lemoncloud server meaning that i have great experience with hackers and the postion of a mod in general.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
    I am friendly i have experience and finally im active as i believe that the role of a staff member is important meaning that i would dedicate all my time towards helping people and the server in general

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
    It is to help players especially if there is an issue. And to ban anyone being unfair by using cheats and hacks. A staff members role in other words is to make the players happy and make the server in general better :)

Are you able to use recording software?
    yep 1080p

Anything else we should know?
    Only that i will definitely be great and i wont let anybody down :)

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
    Yes

2. dylan

dylan New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    EDIT: My application may seem short however i believe that its not about how long it is but how detailed it is PLEASE READ

3. JiggleJigglePop

MVP+ VIP+ VIP

Ratings:
    +129 / 27
    Hey, so I'm going to have to give you a -1:
    • Your application doesn't max the 700-word requirement.
    • Your grammar isn't that heroic in your application.
    • You have some spelling errors in your application, which clearly means you didn't read it before submitting it.
    Make sure you are active and read over your application before submitting it. Good luck my friend! :)

4. dylan

dylan New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0