Ratings
  • Username : zayn_x
  • Map name Egyptian Pyramid
  • Photos of your Parkour

1546720924619.png

1546721148477.png
    1546720962003.png

• 1546721187395.png
    The # of your Plot / or warp name to it /plot h zayn_x (-58:21)
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane) Medium ( it could be hard too idk tbh)

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
-0.5 alot of temple/desert maps already it looks well built but unoriginal

quinn

VIP+
mcrcury
mcrcury
VIP+
Ratings
I haven't tried the map yet, but there are lots of temple themed maps, so idrk if the theme is unique enough

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The theme isn't very original, but the build and the parkour look good. However, the interior of the pyramid looks very bland... could you spice up the walls a little bit? Stair and slab designs could looks great :D Good luck!

Ratings
The theme isn't very original, but the build and the parkour look good. However, the interior of the pyramid looks very bland... could you spice up the walls a little bit? Stair and slab designs could looks great :D Good luck!
Thanks for the idea! I will spice up the interior more!

Ratings
The build looks fine, and the jumps are fun but repetitive. Please add this to the end so the player will know where to go. If you want this to be medium this would be better if the map was buffed a bit. The map itself could use a bit more detail in the interior, and the theme is pretty unoriginal, But I think its fine.
Ehh i could add some more to the interior

Honeslty i don't know how hard it is. It could be easy too, I just thought that with the amount of jumps it would be medium. (i'm terrible at judging this)

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Hi Zayn

Unfortunately you map submission has been REJECTED. Firstly the build is quite unappealing as it's just a boring shape with not much to it. Also the parkour is kind of repetitive. The theme is unoriginal as there are already pyramid themed maps on the server. Thanks for submitting your map and I hope to see more from you in the future :D

Status
Not open for further replies.