Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Username: AlfieJay
Map Name: Elemental
Difficulty: I'd say Expert (not too sure)
Theme: The first half of the map is parkour around the Chinese characters for the four elements (Fire, Water, Land, Air), the second half (inside the building) is just different types of parkour, within a themed building.
Where: At AlfieJay's plot 1 /plot home AlfieJay
Who: AlfieJay

Notice: As of 23:30, 6/5/2018, I have removed the maze and implemented a new area! I hope you enjoy!

Thanks for your time! :D

2018-05-06_15.56.54.png

2018-05-06_15.57.01.png
2018-05-06_15.57.09.png
2018-05-06_15.57.13.png
2018-05-06_15.57.22.png

Last edited:

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
I loved the asian build style. Some people won't get the idea of the symbools itself in the beginning. And please, if you do SOMETHING with a maze, implent parkour in it so it atleast is a parkour build, I'm staying neutral since I love the build itself but the parkour itself not so much. Just improve your parkour and you'll get an easy '+1'

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
I loved the asian build style. Some people won't get the idea of the symbools itself in the beginning. And please, if you do SOMETHING with a maze, implent parkour in it so it atleast is a parkour build, I'm staying neutral since I love the build itself but the parkour itself not so much. Just improve your parkour and you'll get an easy '+1'
Response: Thanks so much for the really fast feedback! I have added an explanation into the final room before the parkour to the roof about the characters for all those many people who wouldn't understand. I'm afraid I'd rather keep the maze as it is, because I would add parkour but the ground floor is designed to look sacred or holy, and having holes in the roof might ruin the look. Anyway, thanks again for the feedback! :D

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Staying neutral, would +1 if the maze was removed, it's an annoying element of the map. Everything else is great :)

AlfieJay

Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Staying neutral, would +1 if the maze was removed, it's an annoying element of the map. Everything else is great :)
Response: Thx for feedback, I have removed the maze as that was the area I was most unsure of. I've replaced it with a variety of parkour styles, so I hope you enjoy!

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
It’s ok, I’ve seen a lot of this type of build, I’m giving it a 0 but I still hope all the best!

AlfieJay

Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
It’s ok, I’ve seen a lot of this type of build, I’m giving it a 0 but I still hope all the best!
Response: I didn't base my build on someone else's, so I'd love to know where you found a build like this so I can see how it's meant to be built :p

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
Response: I didn't base my build on someone else's, so I'd love to know where you found a build like this so I can see how it's meant to be built :p
I think he means Asia themed builds. And it indeed looks alot like the other asian typed builds on the server.

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
That’s what I meant Ep ;)

AlfieJay

Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
I think he means Asia themed builds. And it indeed looks alot like the other asian typed builds on the server.
Response: Well if that's the case, I'd still like to see it (I still hate my choice of building...). I was getting worried because I thought you meant like a straight parallel to my map :p

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Alfie,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. The build looks nice, however, the symbols in the beginning are quite distracting. A big part of the build is the dojo, and "Dojo" is not an original theme here. The parkour is decent, but it could be improved on. It gets quite repetitive near the end and is quite hard for expert. Overall, the parkour could be improved, the parkour is repetitive, the parkour is quite hard for expert, and the theme isn't original. However, as I said, the general build looks nice. :)

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.