2018 Elf Hunt Guide - KitPvP

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
Happy holidays, everyone! Christmas Update has been live for just over a week now, and we're just over halfway through December, can you believe it?

As you may know, with the Christmas update, every server's /spawn area was decorated with a nice winter theme. You might have even noticed a few elves hanging around these areas too! These are, in fact, Sant'a elves and he needs your help locating each one of them. Once you do, you get a nifty new [Elf] title, as well as a nice portion of ManaLevel exp!

This thread is for those who need a little extra help finding all those elves for the KitPvP server. I will start out with a small hint about each elf, but if you need more than just a hint, click the spoiler tab for more help!

Guides for other servers: Skyblock / Islands / Parkour / Olympus / Survival / Creative

Other notes:
  • Right-click on Santa at spawn or type the command /santa in-game for more info on the Christmas update and to check your elf count
  • Once you find an elf, right-click them to register them as found
  • Type the command /elf in-game to see what elves you have found/not found
Locations:

Nick: Check the area with the Vote and Ancient crates.
Turn around after arriving in /spawn and go down the stairs. On the left wall of the area, behind the boards is Nick.
Coordinates: 184 103 -23

Tinsel: Check the Enchanting area.
Go right after arriving in /spawn to get to the enchanting area. Behind the bookshelves of the Level 15 enchanting table is Tinsel.
Coordinates: 118 122 -41

Joy: Just before you teleport into the PvP area, check the area around the teleport pads.
Go forward from /spawn, but stop right before the gold pressure plates. Turn around and see Joy on the right.
Coordinates: 100 124 -4

Pixie: Check the area with Dequavis.
Go left after arriving in /spawn to get to the Armory. You will find an NPC named Dequavis in the armory. Look to the left of Daquavis's stone furnace to find Pixie hiding in the corner.
Coordinates: 127 123 1

Holly: Check the pool area in the Lounge.
Go left from /spawn to enter the Armory, go up the stairs to the Lounge, and turn right when you reach the Staff Only door. Follow the path until you see a room to the right. This room has a pool and Holly is seen jumping into the pool.
Coordinates: 183 133 17

Jingle: Check the balcony of Staff Only room.
Go left from /spawn to enter the Armory, go up the stairs to the Lounge, and stop right before the door to the Staff Only area. Look slightly to the right of this room and you will see Jingle on the balcony. Dash-jump to get to them.
Coordinates: 165 134 -12

Frost: Check the fireplace in the Lounge.
Go left from /spawn to enter the Armory, go up the stairs to the Lounge, turn left and follow the stairs down. Go past the dance floor into the next room and go to the very back. Frost is right next to the fireplace.
Coordinates: 188 127 -10

Carol: Check above the fireplace in the Lounge. Jumping to it seems impossible (or is it???), maybe if you had a way to teleport?
Acquire an ender pearl before doing this. Go left from /spawn to enter the Armory, go up the stairs to the Lounge, turn left and follow the stairs down. Go past the dance floor into the next room and go to the very back. Carol is above the fireplace, aim your epearl at them and use it to get to them.
If you think you got the parkour skills for this, you can actually jump to Carol instead! (Thanks to @Reiality for mentioning this to me!) I haven't been able to successfully do this myself, but here's the path that I believe you need to to take to parkour to the elf:
carol path kitpvp.png
Coordinates: 190 132 -6

Last edited:

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Hello. Really helpful guide thanks for taking your time to make this! I get a lot of questions asking where these elves are so if I'm ever busy, I now have a guide I can link to them!

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
Hello. Really helpful guide thanks for taking your time to make this! I get a lot of questions asking where these elves are so if I'm ever busy, I now have a guide I can link to them!
Awh thank you for the kind words! :D Glad this helps make your life easier too!

Reiality

Umbreion
Umbreion
Ratings
Carol: Check above the fireplace in the Lounge. Jumping to it seems impossible, maybe if you had a way to teleport?
Acquire an ender pearl before doing this. Go left from /spawn to enter the Armory, go up the stairs to the Lounge, turn left and follow the stairs down. Go past the dance floor into the next room and go to the very back. Carol is above the fireplace, aim your epearl at them and use it to get to them.
Coordinates: 190 132 -6
umm about the acquiring of an ender pearl, if you're good at parkour or you can find a way to get the last elf without using the ender pearl, it is possible tho... Just sayin' ._.

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
umm about the acquiring of an ender pearl, if you're good at parkour or you can find a way to get the last elf without using the ender pearl, it is possible tho... Just sayin' ._.
Oh man, I didn't realize that! Thanks for the info! :D

Tyconic

ELITE
Tyconic
Tyconic
ELITE
Ratings
21 2
For Carol I literally just jumped on the wooden table and was able to reach the elf!

Reall awesome guide!

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
Can I still do this ?
Yes you can! The winter spawns and elf hunt are still going on, but keep in mind they will be removed on Jan 16th. So be sure to hunt now while it's still around!

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Yes you can! The winter spawns and elf hunt are still going on, but keep in mind they will be removed on Jan 16th. So be sure to hunt now while it's still around!
Oh nice what can I get from the hunt?

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
Oh nice what can I get from the hunt?
You get an [Elf] title in-game on the server you do this on, which you get from /santa and equip it with /title. You also get 150 000 ManaLevel exp for your /level on the server!

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
You get an [Elf] title in-game on the server you do this on, which you get from /santa and equip it with /title. You also get 150 000 ManaLevel exp for your /level on the server!
On thanks for the help I will look on this tomorrow ;) have a good day