Ellie - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Ellie, Apr 14, 2018 at 7:45 PM.

1. Ellie

Ellie New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Your Minecraft username
    Simply_Ellie

What server are you applying for
    Survival

---------------------------------------------

First Name
    Ellie

Location (or timezone)
    Ohio, America

---------------------------------------------

Why do you aspire to become staff?
    aspires to become staff because I love to help out people on ManaCube. Whenever somebody asks a question that I can answer I will definitely answer it. When there is a new player I will always help them out. For example, I will give them a " starter pack" that has some decent stuff in it like a small house, Iron tools // Armour and food that will fill their hunger up. ( Steak and cooked pork chop. ) Something else is I love to break up fights so I can try to have them have a better friendship after so they can laugh after about their first fight. The last thing I love to do is help people with builds. They can be really time-consuming and very confusing to just layout But if I help them we would get twice the work done in half the time it would be without someone else. It also is very fun to help with builds because you get to do different unique builds every time and I normally have nothing else to do in my spare time other than helping others with other things. One last thing is doing just the simplest of things like giving a few fish or apples to giving a couple thousand dollars. I never ask for anyone to repay me because I can just get myself again no matter how long it takes.

How long have you played on ManaCube?

Since August 2017

How many hours can you dedicate to ManaCube?
    I try to fit in at least 4-5 hours on weekdays but on weekends I try to fit in 6-7 hours

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
    I try to be nice as possible to anyone and everyone even if they are being a bit rude. If I do come off a bit Rude or tense towards them I try to fix that as soon as possible so I can gain their trust so they can ask me any questions they need an answer to. Some people are too shy so they don't try to ask everyone in public chat and they just have to figure it out which can be hard especially if it is a ManaCube only feature. I can Practically build anything anyone requests. I like to build anything like landscapes, Mansions, animals, show references and everything else.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
    I have noticed people have been saying that the server is bad but I try to convince them otherwise by trying to fix what they think is bad. Improving what they didn't like could be what was the cause of what other people didn't like. I also have seen a lot of people fighting which isn't good because It could cause something worst. If I do this it would help everyone because the people who fight could leave an impression on little kids which will cause a lot of commotion. Many people on ManaCube steal unclaimed things that could be someone's valuable possession so I always try to replace what they have lost. Something else that has happened was people have needed a house so I would either help them build it or build it for them. One of the main things help out with is getting resources. I mainly buy the material for them because they don't have the money but if I cant buy it I will try to get the resource as fast as possible so I don't hold them up on what they are doing.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?

Many people tend to be rude but I always try to be as nice as possible so I can have peoples trust. Next, I always try my best to help everyone in need of it. Finally, I love to be able to help others if I know that I could have made their life a little bit easier.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
    I believe that the role of staff is all about trying to improve the server. Most importantly though it's about helping others in every way possible. It could range from something as simple as giving someone an apple to helping them with a very time-consuming build

Are you able to use recording software?
    I am Able to Use a recording software because I used to record a lot of video on my YouTube channel.

Anything else we should know?
    I would love to become part of the lovely ManaCube staff :D

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
    Yes, I do

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018 at 8:46 PM
    • Like Like x 1
  2. taylorisbasic

taylorisbasic Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Ellie's the greatest person on this server. She's super kind, helpful, and overall just an awesome person. I think she would be a great addition to the staff so please accept her lol

3. Nightshadow07

Nightshadow07 Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 2
    Hi Ellie!! This is a great start to an application. I've seen you on occasionally and think you're always a fun person. Now for the critiques. You currently have less than the minimum total word count if I remember correctly. My advice would be to add a bit more detail to it so we can really understand why you want to be a staff member. Don't just try to meet the requirements but exceed them. For now, I am going to give you a 0. Make some changes and I'll reconsider my rating. Good luck!!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018 at 5:17 PM
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Minesheep1

MVP QA Team

Ratings:
    +95 / 2
    Hey Ellie!

You seem like a great person. I've never been on survival so I'm just saying based on your responses. Unfortunately, you do not meet the 700 word requirement with the questions. Currently you have 339 words. I recommend adding more detail and show your understanding of being a staff member. For now its a -1.

Best of luck,
    Sheep

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. BrineMurari

BrineMurari New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Ellie you are nice to [​IMG]

6. Ellie

Ellie New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0