jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I got one. When i was in preschool, we went on a field trip where we rode with parents as carpool with other peoples parents. iwas in someone elses car and i farted. not a big deal but you know thats always embarrassing. i also as a kindergartner someone told me to stab them with a dull pencil i did it and got in trouble all Harmony got was a band aid

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
idkwym

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
236 90
I played football with my friends and I kicked the ball in a weird place .I needed to take my ball so my mother wouldn`t be angry at me so I went there and fell into a hole with shit and half of my body was covered in shit ,I took the ball and my friends saw me and laught and they said this story to another friends of theirs .I went to home and my mom was angry that I came with shit on me and my mother washed me.
P.S : this story happened while I was 8 years old

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Lol

Ratings
2 2
One Time I Was Walking With A Couple Of Friends Going to A Local Restraunt And I Had To Pee Really Bad But There Was no Where I could go so I Decided To Pee On A Tree In The Woods Sorta And A Police Rolled Up Behind Me And Caught Me With My PAnts Down Lmao XD