Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I hope everyone is having a good day so far! This is just a quick reminder that tomorrow IS the party. Emily has told me that I can postpone it if I'm unable to get it ready in time... but I'm hoping to have it tomorrow. I am looking for people who would be willing to host a drop party at my plot. A giveawway would be nice, but not necessary. I would do it myself, but seeing as I'm really broke... I am of little help. I will be gathering all my valuables that I do have and be contributing what I can to the cause. So if you are willing to host the drop party, plz respond asap so we can start planning. (Discord, the forums or in game is fine. But preferably not in game as I cannot respond to people who aren't on my friends list)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
UPDATE: Sorry everyone... emily messaged me on discord, she got called in for work. So there won't be enough time to have throw the proper party that she totally deserves. SO we'll just party real hard tomorrow!! Sorry for the inconvenience :( I know that a lot of people will probably be busy tomorrow... cuz it's a weekday... and no one likes Monday...

BlueRaspberries

VIP+
BlueRaspberrie3
BlueRaspberrie3
VIP+
Ratings
88 1
Smh. This is a special day. She should of said, sorry I can't come into work, its my one year anniversary on manacube! They would of understood ;)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Smh. This is a special day. She should of said, sorry I can't come into work, its my one year anniversary on manacube! They would of understood ;)
Yeah... but she might of lost her job D: I never would want that for her
Besides... I still have a bit of work to do before my plot is ready.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
This is just a friendly reminder to everyone that today IS the birthday party since it was cancelled yesterday. Hope to see you all there!

Ratings
So... as you can tell from the thread title, I am planning... to throw emily a birthday party!! Her birthday is Saturday, but she won't be on a lot cuz she'll be busy doing whatever people do on their birthday... *shrug* SO WE'LL HAVE IT ON SUNDAY!! (Which is her anniversary day!!) It'll be lot's of fun! Currently thinking about using my plot, but maybe if an MVP+ with a bigger merged plot could come forward, that would be great! I'm thinking that there'll be music... and some mini games! Prizes and all that kind of fun stuff! Maybe even a giveaway? (Though... I wouldn't be able to fund a lot of this stuff cuz I'm broke lol)

I want to make it extra special though, since it will be her anniversary day! I am also planning an extra special surprise, some of you already may know what I'm talking about :p So stay tuned for that as well.

Any feedback is appreciated, I posted this here because I believe it counts as a community event for Olympus. However, anyone from the other communities are welcome! (Since em isn't just an olympus mod)
I'm definitely coming to this. Sounds fun!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I'm definitely coming to this. Sounds fun!
Thanks!! If you got any loot or anything you wouldn't mind giving away, then bring it with you. I'll probably have a hopper on my plot where ppl can put stuff in.